Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!! Happy Friday!!
We are officially on SUMMER BREAK and I can't tell you how good it feels to know that I don't have to wake my kids up at 6:00 am and have them out the door by 7:00 am!!
My kiddos are naturally early risers, so they still get up around 6:00 am on their own, but the fact that we don't HAVE to be anywhere is what is making this mama feel so giddy. I am totally ready for a slower pace of life!!

Hope you had a wonderful week...our's has been full with field day, last day of school activities, some appointments and time spent at the pool (our family's happy place :)

Here's some FAVORITES from this past week that have put a big smile on my face!

//ONE//
Last Saturday, my two oldest girls joined me on my early morning run. They rode their bikes while I ran and we had the BEST time! They did so awesome- we covered 3.5 miles and they rocked it!! I have been looking forward to exercising with my girls since they were little bitty babies- so this was a special "mom moment" for me!! 

//TWO//
I totally jumped on the Lipsense bandwagon!! My lip color and gloss came in the mail yesterday and I immediately put some on!! Charlotte and Cora wanted to try it out too- they were just too cute going on and on about the fact that "IT DOESN'T EVER COME OFF!" HA!
To start off, I got a glossy gloss and the color "pink champagne." I am not a big lip color person, so I wanted to go with something subtle. I put it on and then headed off to the pool with my kiddos, then came home and made dinner and when I went to wash my face before I headed to bed around 9:30- it was still going strong! I am a believer!! :)
My lip sense gal is April (you probably know her- she writes over at Smidge of This)- she is fabulous!! She helped me pick out just the right color, got my package to me super quick and I have already placed another order with her for an opal shimmer gloss!! April has a Lipsense account on Instagram where she shares what inventory she has in stock and lots of fun ways to wear all the amazing colors Lipsense has. You can check it out her Lipsense Instagram account at: @smoochbyapril
//THREE//
Now that it is warmer, I have stopped wearing my beloved flannel PJ pants from Old Navy and transitioned to my FAVORITE sleep shorts! If you "know" me, you won't be surprised at all that they are from Walmart. HA!
But seriously- how adorable is this palm tree pattern with the little pom pom detail?? These shorts are $7.88 and I LOVE them! 
And if you are looking for some more neutral patterns- go HERE. They are several more colors/patterns available- I love this cute little stripe pattern! These shorts are my FAVORITE and you just can't beat $7.88 for a cute, comfy pair of summer sleep shorts!
//FOUR//
I have mentioned this before, but my husband really is quite amazing. During the day, he is a foot and ankle surgeon, but he is also an incredible self taught carpenter and just all around handy man. 
 Earlier in the year, after a lot of prayer, it was laid on my heart that "Anchor" was my word of the year. 
So for our new house, he made me this sign and I just LOVE it! I can't wait to find the perfect place to hang it up once we get settled in our house!
//FIVE//
We are in official summer mode and are basically jammed packed with activities until we move (in TWENTY DAYS). Tomorrow, we are headed to my parents' house for one last visit before we move. We are looking forward to some special time with my parents!! Our plans include: spending all of our time outside, playing, eating lots of popsicles and just soaking up the sunshine :) All of my FAVORITE things :)

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?? Tell me about them!

Hope you have the BEST day and a WONDERFUL weekend!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. I just absolutely adore the picture of you and the girls. It's absolutely perfect!! I have heard sooo many good things about Lipsense! And that color is perfect on you =)

    I hope you have a great time at your parents!!!
    And have a great weekend =) =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johannah!! Hope you have a great weekend too!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, getting out the door by 7:00 with kids would be so challenging! Some day my time will come. :\ Love that lipstick on you, it's perfect! And I hear you on some cute summery pj shorts. The sign your hubby made is so beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the time with your parents this weekend. I love what your husband made you, that is a great sign and I love that he tied it back to your word "anchor". Woohoo for summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty color of lipstick. Wow can't believe you are moving that soon, enjoy the trip to your parents. We have family camping at campground close so we are going to go visit them do some fishing and hanging out by the lake. Then Sunday is my nieces high school graduation open house. Ready for a fun weekend with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lip color! It's great on you. Enjoy your parents- that's a great way to spend a weekend. We have a baptism/communion party, softball, baseball, and a first birthday party. Full but fun. That sign Aaron made you is awesome. He's so thoughtful! 20 days... let the countdown begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lipsense looks great! I might have to try it! Love that anchor wall art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many fun things! Love that Lipsense on you -- I have got to give it a try. I love the idea that you put it on and forget about it. I also love that it won't come off on the kids. So cool! Hope you had a great weekend visiting your parents. I'm sure they were excited to have you there to kick off summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Aaron is so talented! I love that sign! Luke has a passion for woodworking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sign! What did he use to stencil or layout his design? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing really I appreciated your good work and great information you shared with us Harley Davidson Men’s Cross Roads Waterproof Fleece Jacket
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts