Hello Monday!!!


Hi friends!!!

WOW. It's been a LOOONNNGGGG time since I last posted. So much life has happened and there is just lots to unpack with ya'll over time and as I feel led to share. I do want to say the biggest, most heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who have reached out via email, comments or on Instagram and have told me how much you miss my blog posts. Seriously- you taking the time to share that with me, meant the world!!! I knew when it felt "right" I would start blogging again- I just didn't know when that time would be! But here I am. I am not making any promises...I don't know the frequency in which I will be posting...I just know that I have missed rambling in this little space and I feel very happy to be writing this post :)

SO- with that being said- I just kind of want to pretend like it hasn't been 7 months since I wrote my last blog post and just jump right into what we were up to this past weekend! HA!

We had a great weekend!!

Saturday morning we cleaned and got the house all tidied up! Then we left for Raleigh around lunch time! One of my favorite things about living in Greenville is that it is only 90 minutes from Raleigh...which you know is really NOTHING as far as driving time! There would be times when we lived in Indianapolis where it would take us 90 minutes just to get to the airport! I love living in a smallish town but being able to be in a fun city in such a quick amount of time!  Anyway...we arrived in Raleigh and stopped off at Trader Joe's!! I needed to stock up on my Everything But the Bagel seasoning and the kids managed to sneak in several tubs of our favorite cookies!
I could have spent a good couple hours in there looking at all the things...but 5 kids + a husband following me around = not gonna happen. HA! I was able to snag a picture with these 2 cuties in my happy place though! ;) 
After our stop at Trader Joe's, we went to a visit a friend of our's who had just moved into a fun new condo!! She treated us to ice cream and it was SO fun to see where she lives! 
Her condo is literally RIGHT NEXT to a Chuy's Mexican Restaurant- which is one of our ALL time favorites places- so we are definitely going to go back and visit her again!
After our fun visit, we ended up at my brother's house for a housewarming party he was having! It was such a great time- so much so- I didn't take a single picture! HA!

We were up bright and early Sunday morning to head home so we could be at our 10:30 am service at our church! 
The rest of our day was spent swimming with some neighbor friends and it was just a nice and easy afternoon...which was very welcomed after staying up super late the night before!

And now here we are..MONDAY. How do ya'll fee about Mondays? I happen to love them.
There is something about a fresh week that makes me happy!
In case you need some inspiration- here's a quick run down of what's on our dinner menu for the week:

Monday: Crescent dogs, green beans and applesauce

Tuesday: Crunchy ground beef tacos with steamed corn (I have been paying the extra $0.50 and getting the stand up taco shells- and let me tell you- they are life changing! HA!)

Wednesday: Chicken strips, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli

Thursday: Meatball sub sandwiches, applesauce and green beans

Friday: Pizza Night!!

Saturday: Turkey Burgers on the grill + french fries

Sunday: Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed cauliflower and broccoli

Here's some Monday inspiration for you....we may not always know what the next step should be or how we are going to get through the day (or next hour for that matter! HA!)- but we can trust that God is faithful...and He will show us where to walk if we open our hearts to Him and His WAY.
Hope you have the BEST day!

Linking up with HeatherJohannahTanya and Lindsay!

Comments

  1. Although we've not crossed paths online before, welcome back!

    I loved reading that verse today. So powerful and a great way to start the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am so glad you visited my blog this morning! Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. What a nice surprise to see you back this morning! Have a super Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Found you via Lindsay's link up and looks like I picked the perfect day! The meal plan you have for the week sounds delicious! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are back! I have missed you and your sweet family! I am making a TJ's run on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to read about you and your family again...I was worried!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear from you, missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're back! Missed your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful Monday surprise. I have missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing this post just made my day! I'm so glad to see you back on IG and on the blog. Your kids have really grown just since I last saw them on Instagram. :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I literally squealed with excitement when I saw this post!! I've missed you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness. I love you!! Thank you friend!!

      Delete
  11. That is a lot of TJ's bagel seasoning! LOL. I haven't been to a Trader Joes in ages and ages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Welcome back! Trader Joe’s is one of my favorite places to wander around, but it’s always so crowded! I’m spoiled by Aldi ��

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, you have been missed but I've been an irregular blogger as of late myself. Enjoyed catching up with you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a post from you today! So glad you're back! I enjoy your inspirational and upbeat posts so much! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you're back! I've been loving the posts on Instagram and have missed your blog posts as well! I LOVE the stand up hard shells, but my kids find them harder to eat! Something about the square bottom biting off weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I appreciate your kind words so much!!

      Delete
  16. Happy to have you back!!! I've missed your posts and IG content!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been THRILLED to see your face again on IG and a BLOG POST TOO!!! Nashville is the closest TJ's to us which is a little over an hour away - but worth the drive! I could wander their aisles for hours. Great to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you're back! I've been wanting to go to Trader Joes for months. I've got to try those cookies :) Glad your pool is done and you still got plenty of warm weather to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So happy you are back! Your blog is one of my favorites! You feel like a friend I just haven't met in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So excited to see this! I reference you blog all the time for your Aldi meal plan posts and it was so fun to see new posts pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So Happy you are back blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts