What I am Loving Wednesday!

Hey Hey friends!!
Happy Wednesday! How has your week been going so far? 
We're cruising right along over here! Not too much to report other than just feeling like I have run about 100 miles by the time I drop the kids off at school at 7:30 every morning. HA!
(Please tell me I am not the only one who feels like I get COMPLETELY organized every night and then somehow nothing is ready or done the morning of?!?)

ANYWAY :)
Oh my goodness. Thank you so so much for all the kind words ya'll have shared with me about being back to blogging. 
It was just SO kind of you to take time out of your day to comment on the blog post or send me a message via Instagram! Your support and encouragement mean A LOT to me!!

So I thought it would be fun to do a "What I am Loving" post today. I could see this being a regular thing...just because I am always making mental notes of things I want to share! :)

ON THE CLOTHING FRONT:
First up- these jeans. They are so good and you know they are from Walmart!;)
I found out about these jeans from Shelley Smith- who is on Instagram under the handle @houseofsmiths. I LOVE HER. She is hysterical, has the BEST makeup tips and tricks and is such a REAL life mom. Follow her for sure!
Anyway- she shared about these jeans and said they were perfect for any body size. DONE. I bought them in about 2.2 seconds flat. HA!
And you know what- she was right! I ordered two sizes- ended up going with smaller size- and they are just a GOOD pair of jeans. And they are under $25. And they come in 3 different washes. Go get yourself a pair if you are in need of a new pair of jeans!!
You can find the jeans HERE!
One more Walmart find to share with you!!
It is a super cute, comfy thermal peplum top from the Time and Tru line. 
Okay- this top is GOOD. It is soft. It is flattering. I personally don't think I look good in peplum tops- but this one is cut JUST right.
I am usually a size extra small or small in tops- but I ended up getting a medium in this top for the length. It is under $14 and it really is just a fun easy top to wear as the weather gets gradually cooler. I think it is going to look so cute with jeans and possibly layered under my green utility vest!
 Here's the link to this top! Several sizes are sold out online- but definitely check your store- they might have your size there!
IN THE KITCHEN:
So- I LOVE to bake from scratch...BUT- sometimes I don't feel like gathering up all the ingredients I need for a recipe or I just don't have the time! 
Which is why I always have some "go-to" boxed dessert mixes in my pantry.
A couple months ago, we were on a big family vacation and I was in charge of dessert for one of our big family dinners. I did brownie hot fudge sundaes and they were such a HIT!
In an effort to simplify my life- I made two big pans of brownies- from the box!
Everyone kept asking me what kind of recipe I used- because they were the BEST brownies! HA!
I told them I got the recipe from my friend, Duncan Hines:)
Okay- so here's what I think make them extra yummy box brownies. I mix a box of the dark chocolate fudge brownies with a box of the chewy fudge brownies. Then I add chocolate chips- I don't measure them- I just dump a bunch in there! And then I sprinkle some more on the top of the brownie batter before I pop them into the oven. They are SO good! 
And the best part is these mixes are $1.00 each at Walmart! 
 My hubby isn't a big dessert person, but he likes to have a "little" something sweet after dinner. So- made him a bunch of brownie "bites" and popped them in the freezer. I will put a couple in with his lunch and he can grab them when he gets a craving after dinner. I will definitely have to make sure the kids don't find these in the freezer because they will be GONE. HA!
INSPIRATION FOR YOUR DAY:
I read this post from someone I follow on Instagram on Monday- and wow. I LOVED it. 
So of course- I wanted to share it with ya'll. It is just SO good. 
Check it out HERE!
Hope ya'll have the BEST day!! Share with me in the comments what you are loving on this Wednesday!

 Linking up with StefanieKeriMauriSarah, and Lindsay today!


Comments

  1. Great idea with the brownie bites. I think Duncan Hines has the best mixes. I'm clicking over to check out those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those Walmart clothing pieces you shared! So cute and versatile. Great finds! :)

    https://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Wal-Mart finds! That grey shirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Walmart finds! I was curious about those jeans. Love that top for Fall. I've been wanting to go to Wal-Mart and try on Fall clothes so I'm adding these to my list. Those brownies sound amazing!! Our favorite brownies come from a box, too. Welcome back to blogging! I've missed you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love adding chips to my brownie "recipe!" too (and it's always a boxed mix for me!). I'll have to check out Walmart for clothes I guess... I just never know what to try or look at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts