Friday Favorites

Hey friends!!

Happy Friday!!!

Wow. We're finishing up the last week of February and I will be honest- I am not mad about it! HA!
Aaron and I have coined this month: FUNKY February. It has just felt like an "off" month. 
Anybody else nodding their head "yes" to this?!?

I am ready for March and daylight savings time!!!

Despite feeling kind of funky lately- we've been managing to stay pretty busy and have lots of fun. I thought I would share some favorite moments from the past couple of weeks!

James was off school last Tuesday- so it was just me and my boys. I can't remember that last time I got to hang out with just them!
We went to the gym and then I took them to get a donut and we ended our fun morning at the park.
It was SO fun and I love getting some extra time with my boys!!
Speaking of James...I had to share what he has been up to in Tae Kwon Do!!
He just got his yellow belt and as part of his examination- he had to kick a board and break it!! He did amazing and I still look at this picture and can't believe my precious baby (who is absolutely no longer a baby) is breaking boards and just doing such an awesome job!!
 Switching gears for a quick second- I wanted to share a couple of Pantene hair products I picked up at Walmart this past week.
I have been straightening my hair more now that it is shorter and I thought I would try out this heat primer to add an extra layer of protection.
I used it once and will NOT be using it again.
It made my hair feel sticky and SO dirty. 
So- a big thumbs down to this heat primer!
The other Pantene product I picked up is this dry shampoo. I am CONSTANTLY trying out different brands of shampoo! I have a problem! HA!
Anyway- LOVE this stuff.
It smells AMAZING, it doesn't leave a weird white residue and it is under $7.00 at Walmart!!
A bigger winner in my opinion!!
You can find it HERE on Walmart's website!
Okay- back to fun life happenings :)

We celebrated Fat Tuesday by having ice cream sundaes for our afternoon school snack!!
We weren't able to have a full fledged Mardi Gras celebration because Charlotte and Cora had a music performance and Aaron was working...but the kids were thrilled to have a treat BEFORE dinner! :)
We always have ice cream sundaes every Sunday...but during Lent, one of the kids' Lenten sacrifices is forgoing dessert. The money we spend on ice cream and other treats gets put into our Rice Bowl and at the end of Lent we make a family donation. It's a simple way of teaching our kids that while it's not easy to do without some of their favorite things..there is tangible evidence in their sacrifices by the money we are able to give to people in need!

After a snowy cold LONG weekend, that also coincided with Aaron working (insert me going slightly bananas- HA!), we got some sunshine this past Sunday afternoon and we went to a local park to play and get some fresh air.

Aaron took this picture and it is HANDS DOWN, my new favorite picture of my kids.

I LOVE BEING THEIR MOM SO MUCH!
And there you have it friends...just a little peek into what's been going on lately!

What do you have planned for the weekend?
We don't really have much going on and I am THRILLED.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL week!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!
Linking up with TifBeckyDella,and Katie too!

Comments

  1. That is a great picture of all of your kids! How often do you get a picture where everyone is smiling and looks great?! You have a beautiful family! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! My oldest just got his red belt last week in Tang Soo Do and I still cringe when he has to break boards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops... my MIDDLE son.. not my oldest. I have to clarify in case he somehow ever found out I mixed them up (again).

      Delete
  3. I love that picture too...really captured their smiles and energy. HOpe you have a great weekend. Thanks for the tip on the dry shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet kids! I'm ready for a fresh start in March, too. I have been loving those Pantene Rescue Shots deep conditioners so I'll have to check out that dry shampoo. I've also heard good things about Pantene shampoo/conditioner lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes
    Winning spell
    His WhatsApp +2348105150446
    Blog: wealthylovespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts