Hey Hey Friday!

Hey friends!!
Happy Friday!!! I don't know about you- but it felt like a LONG week!
I am attributing it to the time change!! I am already counting down the days until we get our sunlight back at the end of the day!!

Needless to say, I am VERY happy it's the weekend. I LOVE having a couple days "off" with my people!!

I have a few fun things to share with you today! I've got a mix of a couple things I am loving and a couple things that made me smile extra big this week :)

//ONE//
This past Saturday, we had a "work" day at my mom's house. My brother and nephew, along with my husband and our kids, did some major landscaping in my mom's backyard. We worked the whole day, tilling up her back yard, laying TONS of dirt, planting trees and also some bulbs. The weather was beautiful and my mom was so thankful and happy. She made us the most delicious meal and it was just a great day! I have to tell you- when we got home on Saturday night, I could barely lift my arms up because they were so sore from shoveling and pushing MANY loads of dirt in the wheel barrow. HA!
//TWO//
I was packing my kids' lunches a couple of days ago, a task that I do FIVE days a week, 
for 9 1/2 months out of the year, and I was just taken aback by the fact that I am the mom to FIVE amazing kids. You would think this wouldn't shock me- since I have been doing this parenting thing for awhile now- but every once and awhile- I will stare at their five lunch boxes or I will see them all on the couch together- and I just can't believe this is my life! 
I am truly living my dream! I am so grateful.
//THREE//
I have a very simple skin care routine. I don't know if I can even call it a routine! HA!
One product I use and LOVE is this Mighty Plump Ceramide Water Cream. It has truly smoothed out the lines on my forehead and the wrinkle lines in between my eyes. It smells lovely, feels moisturizing but not heavy. I really really love it. I am almost to the bottom of the jar and I will be making sure my husband orders me a new container for my birthday (that is in just a few weeks)!
The other moisturizer that I love and use is the Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream. This is my night cream. I have used many different products from Beautycounter and these two moisturizers are the ones that I feel are worth the price and actually make a positive impact on my skin!
//FOUR//
I love this quote from Elisabeth Elliot SO much. It can be so so hard to not get caught up in the "what if's" and what the future will look like. But when we are doing that- we are missing the duty of the moment. What is being asked of us RIGHT now. I love meditating on this thought that "Today is mine. Tomorrow is none of my business."
Have you had a chance to read my other posts from this week?

On Tuesday I shared about my FAVORITE simple and thoughtful gift that I give every year! You can find that post HERE!
And on Wednesday, I shared about some COZY Walmart finds! You can find that post HERE!
What do you have planned for the weekend? 
We have a few things planned- but overall- it's going to be pretty low key- which is my FAVORITE!

If you are busy running from one activity to the next or if you are doing lots relaxing at home- I hope you feel content being RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE. 
There is magic to be found in every moment!

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!

Linking up with from Andrea and Erica for Friday Favorites!!!  

Comments

  1. That's so sweet that y'all helped your mom out! I love Elizabeth Elliot - so inspiring. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts