Wednesday Walmart Finds: Cozy Edition!

Hey friends!! Happy Wednesday!!
Is it me- or does this week feel like it's creeeeppppinnnggg along? HA!
Despite it feeling like a long-ish week- things are going well over in our neck of the woods! Sure hope everything is going well for you!!

Ok. It's dark by 5:15 pm. So that means we are officially in COZY SEASON. It's the only way to cope with the extra darkness! HA!

I decided to go look around Walmart's website and see what I could find to help elevate our cozy season! I am pretty excited to share some super cozy Walmart finds with you today!

First up is this cozy knit throw that looks very similar to the Barefoot dreams blanket that everyone loves! It has amazing reviews and I love this gray leopard print! It's just under $19.98!
This throw also comes in this "candy cane" red and white stripe- which I just LOVE for the holidays! This would also be perfect to have out with your Valentine's Day decor!
I am SUPER excited about this faux fur throw! Does this not look like the most WONDERFUL thing to be snuggled under on a cold, dark night?? This throw comes in 4 different colors/patterns, has amazing reviews and is just under $25. 
I am most definitely ordering one of these!!
So we have our cozy blankets covered! Next up- we need some comfy, warm and cute jammies to wear! I thought this velour pajama set was SO cute. This set comes in several colors and patterns- but I am partial to this one! The green is gorgeous, the polka dots are so fun and I love the understated- but still festive- "merry." These pajamas have great reviews, come in a wide range of sizes and are just under $20.00!
Soft and warm blanket- CHECK!
Cute and comfy pajamas- CHECK!
Now it's time for some cozy socks! 

I thought these "lounge socks" were just perfect! They come in a pack of two and are just under $5.00!! One pair is that super soft chenille type of material and the other pair is a thicker sock with the soft chenille material at the top! These come in several different color/pattern combos!
I love to wear cozy socks when I am lounging on the couch...but I like to wear slippers when I am walking around my house. These fur lined platform slippers look VERY similar to the Ugg brand! These slippers are just under $20.00- which is a steal! So perfect if you want the trendy look of the platform slipper- but don't want to spend over $100! These come in several colors- but currently this color shown below (which I love), oatmeal, is the only one that is available in most sizes!
We're ending with this amazing smelling candle, because I don't know about you- but I am not fully in cozy mode until I have a candle lit! HA! This is the Better Homes and Garden 3-wick tin candle in the "noble fir and pine" scent- which is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Christmas/winter scent! They also have a "candy cane and cream" scent and a "snowball shortbread cookie" scent!
I feel like we need to talk about how all of these items would make such GREAT gifts!!
Especially if you did a combination of a few of them!

If you have a teenage/college aged girl in your life- you can't go wrong with getting her one of the cozy blankets, the socks and the platform slippers!

One of the blankets paired with the candle would make such a lovely teacher/therapist/special adult in your child's life gift!

How fun would it be to get your mom/MIL/sister/best friends a pair of the pajamas and also get yourself a pair so ya'll can match!?

If you really wanted to go ALL OUT- you could get a basket- like this one!
Then you could fill it with one of the blankets, a pair of the pajamas, the socks, the slippers and the candle and have it just be the ULTIMATE cozy gift basket!
So many fun gifting possibilities! :) 

This post was so fun to put together! I hope you enjoyed it!! 

Here's to a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

Comments

  1. These are such good finds. I have the BF dupe blanket from both Walmart and Sam's. Both are wonderful. I want to check out the faux fur blanket too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts