Back At It!

Hiiiiiiii!!!

AHHHH!! I am so excited to be writing this blog post!! Over eight months ago, I shared that I was taking a break from blogging. 

After I published that post, I will be honest- I felt so FREE! While blogging has (and will continue to be) a TOTAL hobby for me (I have no desire to make any money from this online journal)- I definitely felt pressure to regularly post and make sure I was putting my best effort into what I was sharing with all of you who took the time to read my blog!
Taking a break from blogging has been really, really good for me. But it also helped me realize how much I truly enjoyed blogging! The break has also given me a chance to think and pray about what I would like to fill this little space of the internet with moving forward. 

Here are some ideas I have for things I want to share and talk about here:

- my weight loss journey and my ongoing commitment and passion to living a healthy life- I am thinking I will do a little series on this topic as it is not just a one blog post kind of topic ;)

- simple, easy meal planning ideas

- fun ways to shop on a budget (SO many of you told me how much you LOVED my Walmart Finds- I am looking forward to sharing those with you again!)

- random ramblings about nothing. Some of my favorite posts to write aren't about any sort of topic!

- "how I do it" posts...and not like I am some expert and I have all the answers...but a lot of people ask me ALL.THE.TIME..."how do you do it?!?!" The answer most of the time is: I fake it 'til I make it. HA! But- almost 10 years into parenting...I do think I have found my groove and have found some good "systems" that are at least worth sharing! :)

I am SO excited to get back into a regular blogging routine again!! I have been wanting to for a couple months now....but was still unsure if I should start back up again. I have been feeling a big pull to share more and while I absolutely LOVE Instagram (like- I have to limit myself on how much I check it ;), it feels unnatural for me to share my heart on there. I don't really know why- but it just does. HA!
I feel much more comfortable "talking" with all of you via this little blog...so I here I am! :)

Okay...so before I end this post- I just wanted to touch on a few "housekeeping" items in regard to the blog:

(1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting comments!! BUT- if your email is not linked up to your account and it is a "no-reply" comment- I most likely won't reply to your comment. Not because I am a big meanie...but I just don't have the time to keep checking back on each post I write to see if there were comments left. If they come to my email...then I will for sure respond!! It might take me a couple of days...but I will respond! ;)
(2) I plan on posting 2-3 times a week...which will be different than my previous blogging schedule of 4-5 days a week. One of the biggest reasons I stepped back from blogging was the pressure I was feeling to post almost every single day. It started to stress me out! HA!
I want to focus more on quality rather than quantity!!

So there you have it...I am back to blogging and SO happy about it!

So excited to be linking up with Heather, Johannah and Lindsay!!

Comments

  1. Hi!!! Ah! So excited your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are blogging again! I was just thinking of your family the other day while trying to find sugar cookie mix at Aldi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this pop up in my feed...good for you! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your break and found that clarity you were seeking. Looking forward to hearing from you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, seems there was a technical glitch on the comment above... Hi from Bethany over at 4SonsPlus1! ha ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!! Looking forward to reading your posts 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!!! Looking forward to see what you will share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justine!!!!!! I am SO excited that you are back to the blogging world, friend!!!! Eeeekkk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited you're back! Looking forward to your posts!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I'm so glad you enjoyed your blog break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have missed you! So glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!! I'm so happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I'm happy to see you back on my Bloglovin' feed. I look forward to reading about your Walmart treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you're here! I found your blog right before you "shut down" and have enjoyed going back through your old posts. Love your Aldi and Walmart finds, dinner ideas and how you manage as a busy mom of 5.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy to see that you’re back. I’m looking forward to your posts on your weight loss journey/being healthy and your Aldi and Walmart posts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! I've always loved reading your blog so I'm super excited that you're back! I really love your Aldi and Walmart finds posts/Instagram stories!

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I am so glad you will be sharing your life with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I started reading your blog just before you took a break! I loved your Walmart finds and meal plans. All your ideas for future posts are right up my alley. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yea! I'm so happy to hear you'll be back to blogging. I've missed you and your sweet family! Instagram just isn't the same...I agree. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay I love your blog and missed you! Can't wait to read about all of those things especially healthy living and mom hacks/how you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so happy you're blogging again! Can't wait to read "how I do it" posts regarding parenting....especially how you handle nap times for babies while also juggling school and other activities with the bigger kids!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome back! I'm actually at the point of thinking of taking a blogging break myself; I do enjoy writing the posts so I may just take more a break from linking up, sharing, Facebooking and all that other social media side of it all. For a hobby it can feel quite hectic and crazy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay!! So glad you are back! Love following along with your precious family onIG, but you were missed here for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’m so excited your back! Love your blog... Walmart finds... meal planning... I can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yayyy I am so glad! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I’m so glad you’re blogging again! I never commented very much but I loved hearing about your big family and all your good deals! Please do a house tour—I would love to see your new home and how you decorated it! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just saw this and I'm SOOO happy you're back :) I missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with LORD ZAKUZA through the below informations.

    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Email: Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to say thanks once again to this great man called Dr Zuma and his spiritual way of helping people i lives in USA with my husband we love each other and also he care about me always look forward to make things easy for both of us 9 years after our wedding, we both work harder to make a family greatest surprise, we have a kid after some times again, we have another one so with this, we live in peace and he was so honest to me shortly, he started misbehaving that i don’t know what is going on then i asked him. Darling what is going on? you are so strange to me this few days hope i have not offended you? he said no. Not knowing he have an affair with one lady out side who promised him a car and apartment in one estate were i cannot see him also when he cannot see me i manage to stay with him pleading him he should forgive me if i have wrong him he started complaining he has no money that he has lost all his money in his business that he needs some money then i asked him how much is this money you are looking for? he did not know i can afford it. Then, he said $14,000USD i promised him i we give it to him just for him to care about his family. My greatest surprise, the next day, i went to work and our two kids were in school not knowing his going to leave the house before i come’s back i met some of his things outside i was waiting for him to come back he never come back i cried i miss him so much and he have taking all my money away i was only left with $800USD. One day, as i was ready a blog i saw a testifier made by someone in Australia called Jessica telling people about how this man call Dr Zuma helped her and the man’s contact email was there and his mobile number then i contacted him for a help and really, he brought back my husband now am so happy my brothers and sister if you are in such relationship problem kindly via Email spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or Whatsapp +15068001647 he will help you solve all your problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts