Friday Favorites!!

Hi!!! Happy Friday!!! 

How was your week??? I feel like our's went by really fast!! Which I am not complaining about...because now the weekend is here! YAY!
Sooo...I have a REAL random assortment of FAVORITES to share with you today!
Here we go!

//ONE//
Last week, I talked about how cool we are that now we own a griddle. And this week- I am sharing my love for my new Rachael Ray kitchen utensils! Wow. You can tell I lead a very exciting life. HA!
Aaron got me this "turner" and this spoon to replace my VERY worn out kitchen tools we've had since we first got married and I just LOVE them! I wasn't sure if I would...but that neat little feature that allows you to "clip" them on the pan/pot you are using is SO great. Both the turner (or spatula..whatever you want to call it- HA!) and the spoon are getting a ton of use in my kitchen!! 
//TWO//
I am loving this new workout tank I picked up from Walmart last week!! It's kind of hard to tell in the picture...but it says "Believe in Yourself" in black, shiny letters. It's SUPER cute and SO comfy and definitely a FAVORITE! It is only $4.96!!! I actually picked up several of these same workout tanks last year and was so excited to see them again this year! Also- I don't think it's possible for me to be more awkward when I take a selfie. Especially at the gym. THANK GOODNESS no one walked in on me taking this picture or I would have just curled up in a ball and tried to hide. HA!
//THREE//
Recently, I took a family photo we had taken last fall and used an online editing service, converted the image to make it look like a watercolor painting...and then had it printed out at Staples for $3.00!!!!
This picture hangs on the wall that you see coming down our stairs and it is my FAVORITE piece of "art" in our house!!
(We've done several projects since we've moved into our house last June...so I am excited to do a couple of blog posts sharing some of the ways we have made our house feel like OUR HOME! Stay tuned for those!!) 
//FOUR//
We stopped by Aaron's office for lunch yesterday and Celine immediately started examining Marshall with one of Aaron's stethoscopes.
I mean. I can't even handle the cuteness!!
A couple things to note:

1. How jealous are you of Marshall's hair??!
2. These two have the SWEETEST relationship and Celine is always telling me she doesn't want Marshall to grow up!!

They are just SO sweet and the way Celine loves on Marshall always brings me so much JOY!
//FIVE//
Aaron usually works through his lunch, seeing patients who were fit into schedule last minute or catching up on paperwork...but yesterday- he had a little bit of open time in his schedule, so Celine, James and Marshall and I crashed his office and had lunch with him. It was so fun! We ate lunch outside because it was gorgeous and then moved inside to his office to hang out for little bit longer. It was definitely the most FAVORITE part of our day!!
Sooo....do you have any fun plans for the weekend??
I am running in an Ainsley's Angels race on Saturday morning and we have a family date night planned for Saturday night. Sunday is my baby's TWO YEAR OLD birthday!!! We are so excited to celebrate him!

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!


Also joining April, Christina and Natasha for their fun link-up!
Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!

And joining my favorite ladies Whitney and Heather along with Crystal and Erin for their 5 Things Friday Link-Up!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness your kiddos are adorable!!!

    Your family picture in watercolor is so cool and unique! What a great idea!

    Have a great weekend! Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family picture watercolor; what a fun idea!! We used to pop in and surprise my husband by eating lunch with him but now that the boys are older and he's on the road so much it's much, much harder to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your pancake griddle talk makes me want one! They look so handy. Your art work is stunning. I didn't even realize you could do something like that. Family photos are my favorite way to decorate. I've been wanting some new workout clothes so I set a healthy goal for myself. When I reach it I get a new workout outfit. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That piece of artwork is stunning! Could you please share with me where you got it from? Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that watercolor artwork - great idea! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watercolor and can’t wait to see more house projects! The birthday boy’s hair?! I mean- unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts