Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!!!
Happy Friday!!!

We made it! YAHOO!
So thankful it's been an uneventful week weather wise for most of North Carolina. While everything is back to normal for us, the many, many people who suffered damage from Hurricane Florence are still on my mind and I am praying for them every day. One of our very good friends, who lives in Fayetteville, NC experience HORRIBLE flooding. It is just a VERY overwhelming experience to work through everything that it takes to re-storing and re-building homes after storms like these- so keep praying and donating if you feel led to do that!

We're looking forward to a pretty low-key weekend! We will have a family cleaning morning tomorrow and then hopefully get outside to do something fun! Sunday we have church and then really no plans in the afternoon! An open calendar on the weekend is rare...so I am going to enjoy every minute of it!!

Ok...so now it's time to share some FAVORITES of mine from this past week!

//ONE//
Yesterday, I posted about the little touches of fall I have put up in our home! My entryway table is totally a FAVORITE of mine...I love changing it up for the different seasons and holidays and I really love how my fall "scape" turned out!!
You can check out the full post HERE!
 //TWO//
Aaron volunteers once a month with one of the men's groups he belongs to at church and they put on a super yummy breakfast. Charlotte asked Aaron if she could volunteer the next time Aaron went to help with the breakfast and of course he said, "YES!"

She did such an amazing job and had our family's table set up when we got to the breakfast!
It is SO, SO fun to see your baby turn into an actual grown up little person. I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies (I wish I could have at least one more!!) but I tell you what- I LOVE this stage we are in with having kids who are older. It's just REALLY special and super fun!!
 //THREE//
Doing things together as a family outdoors is absolutely one of our FAVORITE activities.
We went to a local nature preserve and rented a little paddle boat and Aaron took turns taking the kids out for "rides."
It was just a simple little adventure...and the kids had SO much fun. So did Aaron and I!!
We can't wait to go back and rent kayaks next time!!!
//FOUR//
One of my really good friends and I text back and forth every day, keeping each other accountable to eat healthy and get our workouts in. I always send her pictures from the gym bathroom to prove I actually went. HA! We both follow Weight Watchers and it is just SO amazing to have an accountability partner! We are TOTALLY honest with each other, motivate each other and speak truth to one another when it is needed. Katie- if you are reading this- I love you and SO appreciate you!
I had to share about the capris I am wearing in the above picture. These are my FAVORITE workout capris!! They are from Old Navy and they are just their plain jane mid-rise compression crops! If you want to feel HELD IN- then get these!! They do NOT move when I am working out which is so important since nobody has time to be yanking up their pants during a sweaty workout! HA! They are on sale right now- GO GET SOME!
 //FIVE//
The girls have really been into making bracelets lately!! They made me these to wear as my "everyday" bracelets and I just LOVE them. They just make me HAPPY!
That's all I've got for today!!
I got hit hard yesterday with just feeling BLEH (if you saw my Instastories- you know what I am talking about ;) and I am ready for a couple days "off." I will have plenty to do this weekend- but I love knowing we don't have to be anywhere.

What are you up to this weekend?? Any fun plans??

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!




Comments

  1. I love your list of favorites from the week. I love all the family time you have all gotten in. I love babies too! I hope you have a great and restful weekend. Sometimes by Thursday it is all I can do to keep on trucking through. I knew exactly what you were saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touches of fall you put up in your house! How nice that you have an accountability partner. It makes the journey so much more fun and, on most days, easier to stick with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun at the nature preserve!
    I think I need to start texting you for accountablity too ;) However, this weeks weigh in was a good one!!
    The bracelets are precious and I love your entry table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bracelets are so sweet!! I always love seeing the adventures you go on with your big kids. I really need to start making a list for when my kids are bigger. Your fall decor is gorgeous and so you!! I haven't gotten out much at my house. Still waiting for the weather to cool down :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts