Friday Favorites!!

Hi friends!!!

Happy Friday!!!
WOW. It's a been a WEEK.
We hit the ground running after our trip to Illinois last week and if I am being honest, I don't really feel like I have caught my breath yet!! HA!
Aaron and I both jumped right back into work- which has been busy for both of us (definitely MUCH more so for him than me) AND we've had a FUN + FULL week celebrating our oldest daughter's birthday. 
We're finishing up the week by having a sweet little party for her this afternoon- which will be a lot of fun!!!
I am crossing my fingers I get to sleep a little bit this weekend. HA! (I can tell you right now I need to let that dream go. HA!)

Ok. Enough rambling...now it's time to share a few FAVORITES with you!! 

//ONE//
This past Sunday, I did my weekly grocery shopping at Aldi and found this fabulous candle in the seasonal aisle! I shared about it on my Insta-stories- but I also had to tell you all about here on the blog!! This candle is $7.99 and is TOTALLY like a candle you would find at Anthropologie! The scent of this candle is called Fir and Firewood...basically the perfect evergreen scent. They also have one that is JUST LIKE the capri blue volcano candle!
I picked one up for my friend and she couldn't believe how pretty much identical the Aldi candle was to her volcano candle!!! And then the next day, she sent me this picture of her totally stocking up on ALL THE CANDLES at Aldi for Christmas presents!!! 
If you are near an Aldi this weekend...you definitely need to stop by and see if they have these candles! They are AWESOME!

//TWO//
A couple days ago, I shared about my new FAVORITE top. It's from Walmart- OF COURSE- and it is SO cute!

It is under $13 and I really think it would look SO good on anyone!! You can check out the full post about this fun top HERE!
And so fun...just a couple days ago, the fun account @whoawaitwalmart on Instagram featured this top!! 
It really is SO cute! Definitely be on the lookout for it this weekend if you happen to be at your Walmart!

//THREE//
I know many of you already know about this website...but I just wanted to share how great Teachers Pay Teachers is and let you know there are SO many FREE activities for kiddos that are not only fun- but educational!! And you definitely do NOT just have to be a teacher to utilize this website!!
This is my go-to website when I am looking for a new activity to do with my clients or if I am looking for a certain activity that will target a specific goal I am working on with a client. 
As a mom- I love printing off FREE activities like this Christmas following directions activity or these Christmas math games!! All I have to do is download them and print them out!! These free activities are super fun too if your kiddos enjoy playing school at home and want "homework" to give out!! If you've never been to the Teachers Pay Teachers website before...head on over and type in "Christmas Free" in the search box. You will have SO much fun looking at all the different activities you can print out for your kids!!
//FOUR//
My least favorite part of my job is all the paperwork that is involved with it. I do my very best to try and get as much as I can done before I pick up Marshall from school...but some days- it's just NOT possible because I am seeing clients right up until the time I have to go get him. On those kind of days...I have to work while he's napping. Which is BLAH. HA!
Anyway...my new FAVORITE place to work and get stuff DONE is my sunroom. You guys are probably sick of hearing about how much I love this room...but it is just so bright and cheery and it just makes me HAPPY! So while doing progress notes at home while my baby naps does NOT make me very happy (HA!)...sitting in my cheerful sunroom while I am typing said notes is my FAVORITE!

//FIVE//
I just purchased this new book, The Advent of Christmas, written by Matt Maher and it was bundle sort of deal- so it also came with his new Advent/Christmas CD. If you like a mix of traditional and non-traditional Christmas music- GO GET THIS CD. You can get it right here on Amazon! And you should get the book too!! We LOVE celebrating the magic of Christmas in our house...but our MAIN focus is journeying through Advent and preparing for the coming of Jesus. This book has beautiful illustrations and is so perfect for teaching little kids about everything that happened leading up to Jesus being born!


Alright...time for me to go get myself ready for the day!!
I am taking Marshall to all school Mass this morning and then we are getting our new couch delivered!!! YAY!!

Charlotte's birthday party is this afternoon and we have a couple fun things planned for over the weekend. 

What's going on for you this weekend?? Doing anything fun and festive? Just going to lay low and enjoy some down time?? I hope you have a great time doing whatever you have planned :)

Have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!



Comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel about coming back from the trip. I still feel like I'm getting caught up on things around here after our road trip! Where did the week go? I'm hoping to have a very productive weekend!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a busy week. I just saw that top on Instagram yesterday and cannot wait to see if I can find it at my WalMart, it looks so cute and I love the sleeves. Also, I so wish I had an Aldi...you find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Teachers Pay Teachers and use it all the time in my homeschool. I looked around a bit at our local Walmart but I didn't see anything that cute! What an adorable top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I've been trying to recover from our trips and sick kiddos. I think I will finally get caught up on all the things this weekend. I'm excited to see your new couch. Your sunroom looks like a dreamy office. I know working from home isn't that fun, but what a cozy spot to get things done. I love following @whoawaitwalmart - they always find the best stuff. Hope you have a great weekend! Sending sleeping in vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need an Aldi in my life because those candles are sooo cute!!!! And I love that top on you =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts