Weekly Walmart Find: My New Favorite Top!

Hi friends!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Sure hope you're week is going well!!

Ok...so about a couple of months ago- I picked up a super cute top from Walmart...but held off on sharing it with all of you- because I couldn't find it online. I really like to provide a link to the items I recommend...because I know that for some people, Walmart is super inconvenient to get to in your town! Or you might be like me and prefer to do 95% of your shopping online!! ;)

Anyway...I kept checking back on Walmart.com, periodically, to see if the shirt had been put on the website and NOTHING. 
I couldn't wait any longer to share it- so- unfortunately I can't provide you a link to this top...but hopefully...if you love it- you will be able to find it at your local Walmart store!

I love this top so much- I ended up getting it in another color! HA!
Here are the two colors I have- the left top is a heathered dark navy blue and the one on the right is a heathered gray.
The material of the top is a cross between a thin sweater and sweatshirt material. Does that make sense?? It is super soft and very comfortable to wear!!
 This top has the CUTEST sleeves! Halfway down the sleeve...there is gathering and then the bottom half of the sleeve is embroidered with really pretty flowers!!
This is a close up of the navy top's sleeve details!
 Here is a more up close picture of the gray top. You can see there is almost specks of black running through the gray. At the bottom there is a finished "waistband"- but it is not tight at all. Just another little detail that makes it extra cute!
 Here's an up close shot of the gray top's sleeve detail! You can see this one has more earthy colors whereas the navy top has purples, turquoises and pinks!
 Here is what it looks like on!!
You can see...it is not an extra long top. I am 5' 8" and it hits me at mid-hip. If you're shorter...it would be even longer on you! 
 This top is by Walmart's new-ish clothing line, Time and Tru and it is $12.94!!!!
Such a STEAL!!!
They are calling this top semi-fitted and I would agree with that! I typically wear an XS and find that Time and Tru's smalls are a bit too big on me...but with the way this top is cut- the small fits me perfectly!! 
At my Walmart- they have this top in the gray and navy colors I have shown you as well as in a beautiful ivory color and an army green color. 

It is such a CUTE top and I really think it would look good on ANYONE!!
The "balloon" sleeves with the flower embroidery is my absolute favorite and I love that it is such a comfy top to wear!!

Have you seen this top at your local Walmart?? Do you happen to have this top?

Speaking of cute tops...have you made any recent purchases from Walmart that you are loving?? They have so much great stuff right now!!!

Hope you have the BEST day!

Linking up with Whitney today!!

Comments

  1. So so cute!! I love the detail on the sleeves!! You and your Walmart finds are always so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Headed to Walmart today so I'm adding this to my look for list :) I'm also hoping to try on a couple other time and tru things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is precious and looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts