Merry Christmas!!

Merry CHRISTMAS EVE!

I wanted to send all my love to all of you today and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking precious time out of your day to visit my tiny little corner of the internet.

And since I couldn't send all of you a Christmas card...I thought I would share it with you here on the blog!

Here's what I would love to leave you with today, as we enter into the days of celebrating Christmas:

"What it comes down to is this: True joy is not found in anything of the earth. No money, no connections, no power, no pleasure, no position, no worldly sense of freedom can take the place of the happiness of knowing God." Claire Dwyer

 “Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:7).
Wishing you all the most beautiful days with your loved ones as you celebrate Christmas. My hope is that no matter where you are this holiday season, you have a peace and joy in your heart, that can only come from knowing God's unending love for you.

Merriest Christmas to you!!!
And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas from Dallas. I love following you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, this is so precious and I love your thoughts, they are right on! Wishing you the Lord's abundant blessings for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Many blessings.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts