Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!!

Happy Friday friends!!!
How was your week been??

Are you limping across the finish line...or are you running on Christmas adrenaline?!? HA!
I feel like I am a little bit of both. We had a really full week- but we have a super fun weekend ahead of us with 2 Christmas parties to attend. 
I have just ONE more thing to buy and one package to ship and then I am DONE with all things related to Christmas presents/cards/packages!!

It's Friday- so I am checking in today to share a few of my FAVORITES from this past week!!

Let's start with this magic long sleeve top. Okay. "Magic" might be a bit dramatic but I really do love this shirt!
I am ALWAYS cold- so just wearing a sweatshirt or sweater in the winter doesn't usually cut it for me. I love to layer a thin, long sleeve shirt- but have trouble with the length of most shirts because I am tall-ish and have a super long torso. These shirts are the PERFECT layering weight, completely cover my booty, look SO cute layered and have just the right amount of stretch in them. I have already asked Aaron to order me another one of them, in a different color, for Christmas!
I will be honest- they are definitely on the pricier end of the spectrum at $39. BUT- I have literally worn mine almost every day since I have bought it. I might be a bit obsessed. HA!
Anyway- it's not a super cheap top- but for the amount of wear I am going to get out of it- I consider it a great staple wardrobe item!!

Here's one way I have been wearing it- layered under a comfy sweatshirt with leggings!!
I am also loving mixing it with other patterns like this animal print sweater!! 

I found This top from Nordstrom via the recommendation of Laura Godfrey who is a super fun and cute fashion/lifestyle blogger/Instagrammer!

New FAVORITE picture of me and my kiddos!!! Last Friday we went to a fun little Christmas event in our cute downtown area and went on a "Jolly Trolley" ride. I had all of the kids piled on top of me and I LOVED every second of it!
I shared on Instagram a little earlier this week about my FAVORITE gift to give teachers. I get a bunch of Bath and Body Works soaps when they are on super sale and then I get several different kinds of holiday hand towels- in the past I have gotten them from Walmart- but this year I went with Target! 
These towels came in a set of two and they are such GOOD quality! Super soft and thick. They are currently on sale for $3.00!! For a set of two towels!! That is a steal!!! You can find them HERE!
We give each of the kids' teachers 2 hand soaps and a set of hand towels. 
It is my "go-to" Christmas present and our teachers always love it!!
These towels would make such a lovely, inexpensive hostess gift or even a fun little gift to give your girlfriends, mother, or sister!! And who doesn't love Bath and Body Works hand soap?!? It is definitely my FAVORITE! :)
Um. This is my FAVORITE. How funny is this?!? HA!!
This is on a billboard at one of our FAVORITE restaurants in Austin, TX- which makes me love it even it more!!
And in case you missed my other posts from this week- you can check out Monday's post about giving the gift of time- HERE and a few things I am loving lately- HERE!

What are you up to this weekend?
We have a church Christmas party tonight and Aaron's work party tomorrow night. We don't really have any plans tomorrow during the day- which I am VERY excited about :)
Sunday, after church, the girls and I are going on a special Mommy/daughter Christmas date! 
I hope whatever you have going on...you take just a little bit of time to enjoy a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and just look at the beauty of your Christmas tree with all of it's twinkling lights...that's absolutely one of my FAVORITE things to do during this fun, special season!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and the most WONDERFUL weekend!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella,and Katie too!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!




Comments

  1. This reminded me I need to get organized about the gifts for my kids' teachers!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that billboard...so funny! The picture of you and the kids is definitely a keeper. Precious memories even better than a posed family pic! Hope you have a fun weekend at the parties and with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt! Yall enjoy your Christmas-y weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That billboard is hilarious...my entire family makes fun of me about my essential oils!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that long sleeve shirt! Cute teacher gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your teacher gift ideas! I agree that the Walmart towels and holiday designs weren't as cute as usual. I picked up towels for friends at TJ Maxx. They have 3 packs so I bought them and added a towel to each of my gifts. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts