What I am Loving Wednesday!

Hi friends!!

Happy Wednesday!!

How is your week going so far?

It's been full and fun for us so far. Aaron works out of town every other Monday and the kids have A LOT of activities on Monday afternoon/evening...so I always do a nice big EXHALE when everyone is finally in bed on Monday night. HA! Yesterday, my youngest daughter had a Christmas music performance..so that was a sweet time. My oldest daughter had piano lessons- so Aaron took her and kept the boys. It was just my daughter and Cora at the performance and I loved getting a little special one on one time with her!

And here we are. Middle of the week!!
Because I am super random and most of the time all over the place..I just wanted to share some things I have been loving lately.

First- I wanted to share this fun craft I did with my girls. I shared a little bit about it on Instagram stories a couple weeks ago- and we were finally able to finish it up this weekend!

Quick little back story- we came across these adorable cone shaped pom pom trees at Hobby Lobby about a month ago and for two of them it was going to be $50 (on SALE). 
My girls and I decided we could make them ourselves- for MUCH cheaper! 
 I got the two cones on sale at Michael's for $4.50 each and then got the pom poms on sale at Hobby Lobby. I had to pick up an extra bag of glue sticks because we didn't have enough to complete the project. I don't know the exact amount- but we spent right around $20 to make both of the pom pom trees. Definitely not a SUPER cheap project- but much less than if we had bought them! And we had a lot of fun making them- so that is a BIG win!

Aren't they so neat?
And I love the endless possibilities with these!
You could do a monochromatic color scheme...rainbow colors...all sparkly pom poms!
 And here's how they look on top of our book shelf in our reading nook. 
I mean how cute are they are?!?
So whimsical and festive. We just love the way they turned out!!
I am a MAJOR words person. I am constantly taking screen shots of things I read...I have so many open browsers on my phone of things I have read and loved and refer back to...I LOVE words/messages/quotes.

So of course- I had to share a few of my favorites I have come across this past week!

If you are a mom- do you not FEEL EVERY BIT OF THIS!?
I know I do!!
 And this. HA!
We are working VERY hard on first time obedience at our house and you can imagine how delightful of a task that is. HA!
I sent this to my husband and he asked me to change our letterboard to this. HA!
This one spoke to me on so many levels. Spiritually, personally, in regard to my health!
And finally- the prettiest and cutest little makeup gift set!
Friends- I am LOVING this lipgloss and cream blush/highlighter from NARS.
My sweet daughter got this for me for my birthday last week and I have been using it nonstop! It is currently $18 at Ulta and I think it would be the best present for a babysitter, a teenager girl in your life or a sister or friend who loves make up! It’s also the perfect stocking stuffer… Or maybe you just need to get it for yourself! :)
You can find it HERE at Ulta.com!



That's all I have for today...a whole lot of random...pretty normal for me! HA!


Hope you have the BEST day!

Linking up with StefanieKeriMauriSarah, and Lindsay today!

Comments

  1. I have never connected more with that mom picture - it's such a pull in every direction!! So glad you're having a great week and that craft is so fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mom picture is so true. I love your pom pom trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pom pom trees turned out DARLING!! I love that your girls got to help and that you found a way to DIY the trees you wanted for much cheaper. Smart thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts