A Few Fun Walmart Finds!

Hey friends!!

Happy Tuesday!!

I actually meant to get this post done on Sunday night so it would be ready to go on Monday morning...but..Aaron asked me if I wanted to have an at home date and watch "Love Actually." Um. DUH. YES!
So- the computer got put to the side and I snuggled up with my cute hubby and watched my FAVORITE Christmas-y movie!!
And now here we are...the last week of school for my kiddos before the holiday break! Things are pretty NUTTY as I am sure they are for you too!!
We have lots of parties, gifts to bring to teachers, and A LOT of other things I have signed up to do. I just keep checking my planner to make sure I am not forgetting something! HA!

In the midst of all the fun Christmas "to-do's"- I have managed to get over to my Walmart several times over the last few days and have picked up a few cute things I wanted to share with you!! 

First up- this cute plaid sweater!!
It has yellow and black going through it- so it doesn't necessarily scream CHRISTMAS- but I definitely think it's festive!! It is a regular length sweater (it hits me right below my waist) and I would say a little more fitted. I got my regular size small- but if you like a bit more relaxed fit- definitely size up!! I have worn it with black jeans and I know it will super cute with regular jeans too!
It's $16.96 and you can find it HERE online!
I think I will be wearing this on Christmas day...it's festive, comfy and I feel put together in it without having to get super dressed up!
Next up are these cute festive leggings!!
Walmart has a BUNCH of adult sized FUN Christmas leggings. I liked this pattern because they had more of that ski lodge look versus Santas and Christmas trees :)
I found these in the women's area and they were only $6.98!
And to wear with my festive leggings...I picked up this top! It's just a super simple tunic style, kind of flowly long sleeve top- but it's perfect for leggings!! FYI: In the store- this top is $11.44- but currently online- it's only $9.00!! It comes in several different colors and it is just a really good staple piece to have in your closet! I got in black and gray!
It's lightweight- so perfect for layering under a cardigan...but also- when the weather is warmer- it's perfect on it's own! 
You can find it HERE online!
I found these little canvas sneakers and just thought they were so cute. They are black with a little bit of sparkle and only $9.96!! I have been wearing them with my festive leggings and my girls were SO impressed with them. HA! They thought they were super cute and a nice change from my New Balances :) 
The only downside to these cute little sneakers is they are definitely not a shoe I could wear all day. They don't have a ton of support- but I feel like that makes sense for their price tag...you know what I mean?! 
Speaking of super cute casual shoes- I also picked up these mettalic quilted slip on sneaker style shoe. They didn't have my size in the store- so I went online and ordered them!
I love the metallic gray color! And while I only had them on for a minute while trying them on in the store- I can tell you- they felt REALLY comfortable! Bonus- they are on sale right now for $9.50 from $14.88!! You can find them HERE!

Not clothing related- but still super cute and festive are these little individually package holiday mini chocolate chip cookies! I picked these up to put in my kiddos lunch as a fun little Christmas surprise! :) I found them over in the special baking area- 
where they have A TON of fun Great Value Baking mixes that are special for the holidays!!
So there you have it- a little random mish mash of my recent Walmart finds :)
Have you picked up anything fun at Walmart recently?
Tell me!!

Alright...off to the gym with Marshall and then it is Christmas Baking Day at my house!
I have 3 different types of cookies I hope to get baked today!! The rest of my week is crazy- so today is THE DAY to get my baking done!!
I am excited...I plan to blast the Christmas music, drink way too much coffee with peppermint mocha creamer and I am sure Marshall will help me make a really good mess of the kitchen :)

Hope you have the BEST day!

And even though I am a day late...I am still going to link up with HeatherJohannahTanya and Lindsay!





Comments

  1. Great Walmart finds. I have those quilted shoes in maroon (our school color) and they are super comfy. I agree about the canvas shoes. I had a similar pair and ended up getting rid of them because they just weren't supportive and comfy enough for my feet. I love the fun leggings too! Love actually is such a great grown-up Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun Walmart finds! I love that plaid sweater. I just picked up a really cute sweater coat from Walmart. It was $22 and felt like really great quality. I love all your festive finds and that they're really wintery so you can wear them now through Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts