Friday Favorites!!

Hi friends!!!

Happy Friday!!
And Happy Saint Nicholas Day!!
Do ya'll celebrate Saint Nicholas Day? He is an incredible saint and truly why we have "Santa." If you'd like to read more about him- click HERE!
image from: shining light dolls

How was your week??
Our's was pretty great!! 
Here's a few things that made me extra happy this past week!!

I stumbled across the company Brinley & Co. last week and decided to order myself a pair of earrings as a fun little treat!

I got them in the mail earlier this week and I LOVE them!!!
They are so lightweight, I love the shape of them and they are definitely my new FAVORITE pair of earrings!!!
Along with my new earrings, I wore a sweater I picked up at LOFT a couple weeks ago, when it was 40% off. 
I was waiting until December to wear it because of the festive green color :)
It is such a great sweater!! I did a front tuck with it- but it looks equally cute untucked and is just slightly longer in the back- which provides the perfect amount of booty coverage :) 
It's SUPER soft but not overly puffy. HA! That's kind of weird description- but hopefully you know what I mean. You can find it HERE if you are in need of a new sweater!! Especially if you love the color green!! And it's still 40% off!!! YAHOO!
I was gifted this body spray this week and OH MY GOODNESS. I love the scent of it!!! I am not sure if this is a new scent that Bath and Body Works just started carrying- but I was not familiar with it! It is fresh, slightly floral and just smells REALLY good. Next time you are in Bath and Body Works- give it a smell!! I think it's a winner!
THIRTY-NINE. 
Yup. I celebrated my last year in my thirties on Tuesday!!


It was a pretty typical day since it was a work day for Aaron and school day for the kiddos- but I made my favorite chicken enchiladas for dinner and baked sugar cookies with Marshall.  My people definitely made me feel special and loved and I am SO grateful to be given the gift of my health, my family and God's mercy and love. 
Ready or not- last year of my THIRTIES- here I come!

And that's all the fun that's been happening in my world this week!!

What are you up to this weekend??

We have a pretty full, fun weekend planned! 
Tonight, our town is having a little tree lighting event downtown. 
It's super cute and really fun- so we'll be doing that and then picking up pizza for dinner!

Tomorrow morning, I am getting my hair done (THANK GOODNESS- THE GRAYS ARE GETTING A BIT OUT OF CONTROL) and Aaron is taking the kids to a birthday party. Later in the evening, our town is having their annual Christmas parade. We have never been- we are pretty lame when it comes to night time events because #BEDTIME- but I think we are going to try and be fun parents and take the kids because they really want to go. HA!

Sunday we have church and I should also probably plan to go to the grocery store. UGH. I don't know what's up with me- but meal planning is NOT my favorite lately! I think it's because I just want to do all the fun Christmas things and not have to do regular things like cook and feed my family. HA!


Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL Weekend!

P.S. I am not sure why- but the spacing is all wonky today. I tried to fix it a couple of times- but Blogger is not cooperating?! Oh well. Thanks for dealing the overly spaced out paragraphs. HA!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella,and Katie too!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!




Comments

  1. Happy Belated, sounds like it was a fun day!!

    SAME on the meal planning!

    Yall have a fun Christmas-y weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those earrings! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings and have never heard of that brand but will go check it out. Oh, to be 39 again. That was almost 30 years ago for me but always remember we really do get wiser with age and every year we have a birthday is such a blessing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday!! You look so pretty in green. I love that green + leopard combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts