Friday Favorites!

Hey friends!!

Happy Friday!!

How was your week??

I tell you what...it's been a bit too rainy for my liking here in Eastern North Carolina...BUT that also means that lots of spring flowers are already blooming...which is SO pretty :)

We had a good, full week. Aaron was on call an extra day this week which always feels a bit EXTRA (if you know what I mean ;)  I shouldn't be complaining even the tiniest bit...Aaron works SO hard and barely even mentions that he's tired!

Ok...I have a few FAVORITES to share today!!

Charlotte, my oldest daughter, and I are now in the stage of life where we can wear each other's clothes :) It's weird and SO fun at the same time!

She got a SUPER cute sweatshirt from her aunt for her birthday and I asked to wear it this past weekend...luckily she said yes. HA! A couple weeks ago, she saw that I had a new camo t-shirt in my closet and asked to wear it. Since then, she has asked to wear to wear several more times..so I just went ahead and got one for her :)

LOVE this girl so much! And I love this sweatshirt so much! It's comfy, the perfect weight and you know I went ahead and picked one up for myself ;)
You can find the sweatshirt HERE and the cute camo t-shirt HERE!

I really love Kendra Scott jewelry. It's kind of become something special Aaron gets me, so he gets random emails from them. We were in bed the other night and he leaned over and showed them to me and said, "I really like these earrings...but they're too expensive." HA!
They are these SUPER cute, colorful beaded hoops- and they are $68- which I agree with Aaron- is pretty pricey for a pair of hoop earrings. BUT- they sure are FUN!
You can find them HERE!

Anyway...I agreed with him about how cute they are...and told him- that I actually picked a up "steal" version of those earrings from Forever 21 for $6.80!!!
I actually picked these earrings up a couple weeks ago- but I thought it was so fun that he showed me the beaded earrings from Kendra Scott and that I had already bought such a similar (and cheaper) pair!  You can find them HERE!
On Monday, it was pretty warm and I wanted to take advantage of the fact it wasn't raining, so I asked Marshall if he wanted to ride his bike while mommy walked. We did a couple laps in our neighborhood and it was a lot of fun just chatting with my sweet buddy.
Since Monday, every morning Marshall has asked me if I want to go for a "WAP" with him.

HE IS SO CUTE. 
Except for yesterday, when it was pouring rain all day, we have taken a "WAP" every day this week and it has quickly become one of the FAVORITE parts of my day!!
And that's all I have for today! Short and sweet. Aaron goes to an early morning men's group on Friday's...which means I am flying solo getting all of our kiddos out the door for school...which means..I need to GET GOING. HA!

Real quick- in case you missed it- my post from Monday has our menu plan for the week, including a SUPER easy version of chicken parmesan! You can find that post HERE! And on Wednesday, I just chatted about a bunch of random things including a new nail polish brand I am loving and the fact that I can't read a book to save my life. HA! You can find that post HERE!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL week!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!
Linking up with TifBeckyDella,and Katie too!


Comments

  1. So sweet that you and your oldest can swap clothes now! My oldest daughter is 11 and she was just talking about being able to borrow my clothes soon. ☺️ You have a beautiful family- enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and Charlotte! Ella can wear my shoes now! HA
    It's been way to rainy here in GA too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am in denial that Charlotte is so grown up! She's beautiful and your stage of motherhood sounds like so much fun. Those earrings are beautiful and will be so fun when the weather warms up. Great dupe for the pricey ones. Forever 21 is a fun spot for trendy accessories. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how tall Charlotte has become...so pretty! You sure found a good "dupe" with those earrings. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot even believe how much Charlotte has grown! And how fun that you are able to wear each others clothes. And I LOVE that sweatshirt and I know Emma would too!! Those earrings are so fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes
    Winning spell
    His WhatsApp +2348105150446
    Blog: wealthylovespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts