What I am Loving Wednesday!

Hey friends!!

Happy Wednesday!!
How are you doing?

We're just cruising right along...but I know that is not the case for many as the coronavirus is really impacting people's lives in so many ways!!

I know everyone has really strong opinions about this topic so I don't feel a need to really "talk" about it...I am just doing my best to stay informed, wash my hands and my kids' hands like crazy, keep everything as clean as possibly and just live our lives!
I would say if anything that has me on a little more high alert is that the fact that we have a trip planned to Austin, TX next month for spring break. I feel like it's still too early to decide about canceling our trip and hopefully (this may be naive of me thinking this) things will have "calmed down" a bit by then!

Okay.

I wanted to share THREE things I am loving lately! 

ONE
First up- the show "Hometown" on HGTV.
Aaron and I are OBSESSED!
We have regularly started watching this show in the last month or so and we both just LOVE it. Aaron loves watching Ben make all sorts of amazing woodworking projects and I just LOVE seeing the before and afters of what they are able to do with budgets that aren't very big. Both Erin and Ben have such awesome personalities (I am talking about them like I know them personally- HA!) and they are just SO fun to watch. They are also the reason we have started looking up houses for sale in Laurel, Mississippi and are totally scheming a way Ben and Erin can renovate a house for us :)
Hands down- this show is our new FAVORITE and the reason we have been going to bed later than we should! HA!

TWO
I have a found a favorite way to have a 5 minute "pick me up." 
It involves this charcoal scrub and these tanning drops!
I picked up this gel mask + scrub by Freeman at Walmart (you can find it HERE- it is under $4.00!!) and these tanning drops- which can find several different places- but I will link to them HERE on Spehora.com!
First- do the mask/scrub...I put it on when my face is clean and dry. You rub it in, exfoliate and then I let it sit on my face for about a minute or so. Then I rinse it off with warm water. Next, I get some of my daily moisturizer and add 1-3 drops (depending on how tan I want to be - HA!) to my lotion, mix the drops in (I just use my finger) and then I apply my moisturizer. These tanning drops give such a nice, natural color and they work fast! In just a couple hours, I have a nice color to my face and the color lasts for at least 4 days! 
I love to do this little "treatment" on Sunday morning before I get ready for church...it feels so good to take just a couple of extra minutes and do a little something extra!
FYI: The tanning drops are expensive- but because you only use a couple drops at a time- they last a LONG time.
Also- I happened to catch a sale QVC was having on them and I was able to get 2 bottles for the price of one! So be on the lookout for a sale like that if you don't want to spend $29.00 on just one bottle!

THREE

I make it a point to only follow people I love on Instagram..therefore..it's always a happy and inspiring place for me to "check in." 
Here's a few tidbits of goodness I have been loving lately with some people I follow on the 'gram....

Love @gratiadesignco 's ideas for Almsgiving on a budget. Check it out HERE!
There are SO many ways we can give even if we are not in a season of life where we can give financially as much as we would like. Giving your time to someone in need holds just as much worth as donating $100 to a worthy cause!

Such GOOD words of parenting wisdom from @catholiccounselors- find it HERE!
(and you don't have to be Catholic to really benefit from following this account- SO much GOOD, practical, faith filled advice is shared!! )

And finally...Loving what Abbie from @m.is.for.mama had to say about how we can "do better..." 
Check it out HERE!
Also- be sure to look at her laundry room...it is SO pretty!!

Now it's your turn...what are YOU loving lately?!?

Hope you have the BEST day!
Linking up with StefanieKeriMauriSarah, and Lindsay today!





Comments

  1. It's seriously hard to think about anything other than what is going on in the world, but like you said being diligent is the best thing we can do! That gel mask sounds amazing - thanks for sharing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hometown is one of my very favorite shows!! I've watched since the beginning. It makes me nostalgic for the time we lived in Mississippi. It was SO charming. Have you read their book?? It was just as wonderful as the show. And coming from someone who doesn't read a ton, I'd happily reread their book. I just love their style, their personalities, their love for community, friends and their relationship. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to use those tanning drops sooo badly. I need them. I have seen that Hometown show a few times and we enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for some new accounts to follow
    livingwithlady and vintageporch are awesome. They are funny, do a lot of projects around the house and christian based. Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo, I also ordered those tanning drops when they were on sale on QVC...BUT, I am SO scared to try them! Haha I have been scared to death they are going to turn by face orange. I have seen tons of people on IG that have posted about them and how good they are, but now that I know you've been using them, i'll definitely try them now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing your blogs! Pray you are all safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am missing your posts. Hope you and your family are doing well during this unusual time. I will leave you with a quote from Lady Bird Johnson, "Where flowers bloom, so does hope". Happy Easter, happy spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
    He also do the following spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Love spell
    Penis enlargement spell
    herpes
    Winning spell
    His WhatsApp +2348105150446
    Blog: wealthylovespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts