Friday Favorites: Merry, Merry Christmas!

Hi!! Happy Friday and Christmas Eve Eve!!! :) 
Is your house buzzing with excitement and energy like our's is?!? 
My girls are just beside themselves that Christmas is only TWO DAYS AWAY!!
Which, by the way, I am wondering...how is Christmas just two days away?!?! HA!
Where have the last few months gone??

It has been a full week for us between the girls having Christmas activities and parties at school, Christmas break starting and several doctor appointments we had to go to. I am SO ready to do nothing but hang out and do Christmasy things for the next few days!!

Before I sign off for the next week or so (I am going to take a short break from the blog to just BE with my family and not feel like I "have" to do anything)- I wanted to share some of my FAVORITES with you from this past week!!

//ONE//
Handmade presents from my kids will always be a FAVORITE. The girls have made us several presents at school as well as at home and they are just SO excited to give them to us!! I mean- can you even handle Celine's precious handwriting?!? I can't!! HA! :)
//TWO//
Earlier this month, I picked up these two super cute kitchen/hand towels at Walmart and I just love them! I wanted something fun to have in our downstairs half bathroom and I thought the vintage "look" was just precious! I am crossing my fingers there are some left at my local Walmart when I go shop the after Christmas sales!! I want to pick up some to have on hand for gifts for next Christmas!
//THREE//
One of our family Advent traditions is to go look at this FABULOUS lights display by our house. We went on Tuesday and made a little family date night out of it! We went to Dairy Queen for dinner (our local DQ has family night every Tuesday and you can get a kid's meal for $1.79!!) and then went and looked at the lights! It was such a fun night! Spending time with my crazy crew is a major FAVORITE!
//FOUR//
I asked Aaron to stop by Trader Joe's on his way home from work and he walked in with everything I had put on the list plus these GORGEOUS hydrangeas!! Purple hydrangeas are our wedding flower and they are my absolute FAVORITE! It was such a fun and sweet surprise!! 
//FIVE//
I wanted to share our Christmas card with all of you!! 
I say this every year- but this year's card is my FAVORITE! I seriously can't believe I get to be a mom to these 5 amazing kids and a wife to that super handsome guy. My life is FAR from perfect (SERIOUSLY- trust me on that one)- but man- do I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. So thankful.
I want to wish all of you the Merriest Christmas. 
I am so incredibly grateful for each one of you who takes a little time out of your day to read my random ramblings and it just makes me so happy to have "met" so many of you from this little ol' blog of mine.
Here's to slowing down over the next few days...and enjoying the beauty this special season brings!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!
 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!



And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! What a thoughtful hubby! The boys & I will be bumming on Monday. I'm looking for a tree for our bedroom for next year. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas sweet friend!!
    That was so sweet of Aaron!!
    Love Love your Christmas Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Love your Christmas card! And I always love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to your family! I so enjoy reading your blog and your cards are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!! Merry Christmas!!!

    Jen
    jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!! Love your family :) Loved your card, love those Christmas towels and surprise flowers are always a sweet treat. Hope you have a wonderful break with your family. I'm taking the week off too and am excited to just enjoy my favorite little people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! What a beautiful card and family! Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Christmas card...everyone is smiling and looks happy! I also love all the "retro" Christmas decor that seems to be making a comeback. I hope you have a wonderful weekend soaking up all the special moments with your family. Merry CHRISTmas...I'm so glad our blog-paths crossed this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED your Christmas card!!! I also love all of those trips your sweet hubs makes to stores for you to pick things up. I bet Tom doesn't know where the trader joes is in our area! Those flowers are a sweet surprise for sure. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your babies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts