Tuesday Talk!

Hi friends!! Happy Tuesday!  
Life has been FULL lately! I plan to share a little bit about what has been going on in our life later on in the week- but today I am excited to announce I am joining some FUN and FABULOUS bloggers for a Christmas Ornament Show and Tell Link-Up!

Johannah from The Sirois Family, Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me and Heather from My Glittery Heart and I will be sharing all about the Christmas ornaments we love the most on our Christmas trees on Wednesday, December 20!!

We would absolutely LOVE if you would join us and link up!
One of my favorite things is to see how other people decorate for the holidays- especially their Christmas trees!! We are so excited for everyone to post some beautiful pictures of their favorite ornaments and tell us a little "back story" on why those ornaments are so special!

Please grab the adorable graphic Johannah created (shown above) and plan on join us on December 20th!! We're SO excited!

Okay- now it's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk! 

Just a few things to remember: 

Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!

- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Full Hands Full Heart

Comments

  1. So glad you are co-hosting with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get snapping photos of our ornaments. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun! I need to decide on my favorites to share. I haven't put out some of our most fragile/favorites in a few years since Olive is pretty hands on with the tree. I think some of my favorites are going to have to be some that I've made with the kids. Olive's 1st Christmas hand print ornament makes me tear up every single year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts