Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday friends!!
January is just flying by, isn't it???

How has your week been?? Our's has been good!! Not too much going...except that little Marshall seems to have caught a stomach virus :( Poor baby was just off yesterday and had some really yucky diapers (is that TMI??? Sorry if it is! HA!) and then last night after his bath, while we were playing, he threw up ALL OVER Aaron. He slept all through the night- so I am crossing my fingers he wakes up feeling better!! Precious little thing- despite not feeling well- he is still happy, smiley and such an angel!!

Okay- time for some FAVORITES from this past week!!

//ONE//
Aaron was out of town for 5 days last week and the girls were SO excited when he got home on Sunday afternoon. I ordered the game, Headbandz, and they had it all set up and ready to go for when he got home. He literally walked through the door after driving for 9 1/2  hours straight and the girls put a headband on him! HA! We had SO much fun playing and we were SUPER happy that Daddy was home from his trip!! If you don't already have the game Headbandz- I highly recommend it!! 
I would say it is good for ages 4 and up....as a speech language pathologist I LOVE this game because it totally promotes asking questions and higher level thinking!! :)
As a mom I love it- because it is an EASY, not messy game our whole family enjoys playing!! HA!
//TWO//
I wanted to thank you all SO VERY MUCH for sharing in our excitement about our big move to Greenville, NC!!! If you missed that post- you can read about our new adventure HERE!
Your enthusiasm and kind, encouraging words meant SO much to me!!
//THREE//
As a girl who has lived in the "North" for most of her life, I have never really known much about Lilly Pulitzer. I KNOW. I have been kind of living under a rock. HA!
Well...after everything got finalized with Aaron's job and our new house in Greenville, I decided to celebrate our new impending Southerners' status and pick up a few items from the most recent Lilly Pulitzer sale!! I was SO excited to receive my goodies in the mail!! 
I just love them! I got the two tank tops pictured below (the blue-ish one is off the shoulder- it's SO cute!) and a hot pink tank top. They are all going to look so cute with my variety of J.Crew colored shorts and my white jeans! 
//FOUR//
Thirty-One is having a 20% off sale on 20 items that will be retired as of February 1st!! Click HERE- I listed all the items that will be on sale!!
If you just want to go straight to shopping- click HERE to shop all of the 20% items!
//FIVE//
Hope you have the BEST Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!! 
I am getting a massage I have had a credit for since I was pregnant with Marshall this afternoon!! Then, as long as I have enough time (I have to pick up my girls from school), I plan to get a coffee from Starbucks and go pick out some under eye de-puffer/concealer. The struggle is REAL my friends! HA! If you have any recommendations for an affordable under eye concealer- PLEASE send them my way!!! 

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!



And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. That head bandz game looks so much fun. Those tops are super cute, I have yet to buy some from LP, but need to soon! Happy weekend! Stopping by from Momfessionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Friday Favorites! Love the Headbanz game, and I'm so glad you got the chance to get a massage. For the undereye concealer, I have heard great things about the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer. I want to try it soon. Great idea about the service to the nursing home!! Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a huge board games family. We have family game night often. Maybe I'll add this to our growing list of need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I love the sponsoring a senior idea. I work in a nursing home and I can tell you first hand, they love their socks, crosswords, and snacks. Candy is always a plus! Sugar-free candy is another great idea for those who are diabetic and can't enjoy regular candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Lily tops are so cute. We love board games around here and I don't know how we do not have this one yet. I have seen it so many times and need to buy it. My kids would love it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really fun, EASY game Jenna!! I got it on Amazon Prime for just under $15...gotta love Prime!! :) Hope you've had a great weekend!!

      Delete
  6. Cute Lilly tops!! You'll fit right in when you head to the South!! I'm going to have to keep that game in mind for Olive's 4th birthday. I love that your girls met Aaron at the door with his headband. Welcome home :) I hope you all enjoyed a nice weekend. The weather was lovely and I was definitely expecting more rain than we got :) Here's to hope for lots of sunshine this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts