Friday Favorites: Fun Fall Finds Edition!

Hi friends!!

Happy Friday!!
How was your week??

I feel like our's kind of flew by! Aaron's work schedule was CRAZY this week...so I think that has contributed to feeling like we have been running at about 90 MPH all week! HA!
The good news is- he is NOT working this weekend and we have only a few things planned...including a fun 5k tomorrow, a special date with our daughters and a date night for us! 

It has been all about work and school this week...so I don't really have any fun pictures to share....soooo instead...I thought it would be fun to share some inexpensive, fall finds that I have picked up in the last couple of weeks!! 

//ONE//
I shared this doormat in my Monday post- but it's worth mentioning again! I got this from Aldi for $6.99!!! They have several different fall/halloween doormats and they are all SO cute! And for $6.99?? You can't beat that price! 
 //TWO//
I have been taking advantage of the sales Bath and Body Works has been running on their hand soaps and this is one of the soaps I got! First of all- it is just too cute. And on top of being cute- it smells SO SO good! My girls love it and it's definitely our FAVORITE right now!
//THREE//
Another fun Aldi find are these seasonal set of 2 hand towels!! They are $3.99 for two and they are the perfect little towel to have in your kitchen or bathroom! I especially like the one with the pumpkin!!
 Here's the other towels that are part of the set!
For $3.99- I think they are really good quality. They are definitely not a plush, high end towel you might find at Home Goods- but they are perfect for a half bath or even for your kiddos' bathroom! Our downstairs 1/2 bathroom is CONSTANTLY being used by the kids- so I don't keep super "nice" towels in there. These are festive, inexpensive and work great!
*Sorry the lighting of these pictures are so bad..I took them at night!*

 //FOUR//
We went to Sam's Club last weekend and we picked up a couple boxes of these Veggie Chips Ghosts and Bats chips. OMG. They are SO good. 
For this huge box of 40 individual bags of chips- I think we paid $7.50- which is a great deal (in my opinion)! 
They are a great snack (and for all of my WW friends- one bag is 2 points!!)
They are just a fun little festive treat to have for the month of October and also a great snack to have on hand if you are having any Halloween themed playdates!
//FIVE//
And finally I had to share my festive jack-o-lantern t-shirt :)
I work with little preschoolers- so I figure life is too short not to be festive!
I picked up this t-shirt at Walmart (duh!) and it is only $5.88!!
I found it in the junior's section...so if you happen to be at Walmart this weekend- check and see if they have these shirts!! So cute and SO cheap. My kids love when I dress up for any holiday...and that probably won't last forever...so I am going to go with it while I can!! :)
So there you have it...some fun, fall finds...all of which are under $10!!!

Tell me...what are some fun little fall/halloween purchases you have made?? I try not to go overboard with buying a bunch of junk we don't need...but a few festive things just make this time of year a little more special and fun!!


Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!

Comments

  1. Oh I hear you on the crazy hours.. my husband was up as early as 4 and home as late as 9 many days this week (which may not be late to most people I realize but we're all in bed usually by then). I hope it will level out at some point but in the meantime I just keep doing what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Halloween stuff!! Your tshirt is too cute. My kids keep asking what I'm going to be for Halloween so maybe I should pick that up. Love that holiday hand soap. I didn't even realize they made it. LOVE that rug and thinking about buying a couple more for gifts. I'm adding those ghost veggie chips to my grocery list. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to go look for that pumpkin shirt! My students would love it! I love all of your finds. I love when BBW has a great sale. My kids love those veggie straws and they love anything festive so I also need to keep my eye out for those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to check out the Halloween shirts next time I go to walmart! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts