Hello Monday: Fun Walmart Finds Edition!

Hey friends!!

Happy Monday!!
How was your weekend??

We had a good one! Of course...it always flies by and Monday comes a little too quick...but I am thankful for all the fun we had and we also got a lot done!!

So today...I wanted to share some SUPER fun items I found when I was shopping in Walmart a few days ago!

Not only does Walmart have super cute clothes...they have some really great "home" items. 
A lot of my decor comes from Walmart!! 

Okay- so first up is this salt and pepper shaker set with a napkin holder. 
I mean- what a great idea?!?
I LOVE the rustic look of the metal with the wood and it's so convenient to have a "station" for your S & P shakers along with your napkins! This fun little combo is under $10!! Unfortunately- I couldn't find it online...but this set was located right in the housewares section at my local Walmart!
Next up is this galvanized metal serving tray!! How perfect is this for not only using it to serve food on- but for decorating?!?! Especially with the holidays coming up- I feel like everyone needs one of these trays! 
I mentioned this utensil caddy in my Friday Favorites post...but wanted to include it here too! I own this caddy and LOVE it! We keep it on our dining room table, filled up with knives, forks and napkins! It is only $9.94!!
I found this next item over by the candles! Isn't this glass pillar candle holder SO neat???
It is under $6.00 and I am just imagining several of these lined up on a dining room table as part of a beautiful Thanksgiving table set-up!!!
Walmart has a TON of really neat decorative lanterns! I actually own this one...it sits on our piano!!
I love this galvanized metal one..it is only $9.84!!
And then look at this black metal lantern!! It is only $12.84 and I think it could be so fun mixed in with Halloween decor!!
Okay...how fun is this Wi-Fi sign?!?
It is $7.97! Wouldn't this be so fun to give as a housewarming gift?? I need to get this...we are always having to give our Wi-Fi password to our babysitters! 
Look at this cute little chalkboard sign!! It is $12.74 and I just love it! Wouldn't this be so cute on a shelf or a little space on your countertop?? 
In this pillow section, I found this "gather" pillow! I just LOVE this!!
And this one that says "home." I love that they are made out of a neutral colored fabric!! They could go with so many "themes" and even look super cute intermingled with holiday pillows! They are both $11.94 each!
Okay...that's all the fun Walmart goodies I have to share with you today!! 
Have you found any fun home decor items at Walmart lately??? They seriously have SO much good stuff!! And you just can't beat the prices!!

 And just one last reminder: I am joining up EricaJohannahTanyaHeather and Erin to host a link-up where all we do is share our FAVORITE fall/winter/comfort-food/cold weather recipe :)  It doesn't have to be "fall specific"- we just want it to be a recipe that we can all mark down to make as we enter into these colder weather months!  Desserts, appetizers, main dishes...anything goes!! We hope you will join us THIS Wednesday, October 17!! 
Just post your recipe and include this graphic!! That's it!
Linking up with JohannahHeather and Lindsay today!!




Comments

  1. I have that tray and love it! Great finds. I want to look at those lanterns next time I go. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a walmart find :) that gather pillow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those glass galvanized pillar candles! I think they would be so cute with some Christmas bulbs and fairy lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all!! I'll have to go and check out those lanterns for my Fall/Winter decor. I've gifted those galvanized serving trays before. The price on all that stuff is amazing!! As always, I have the urge to stroll through Walmart ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really should check out our local Walmart more often; these are all such cute finds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts