Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!!
Happy Friday!!

How was your week??
Our's was pretty normal- which is always good! :)
Yesterday, was a little weird because school got canceled due to potential hurricane weather...but so, so grateful it ended up being nothing more than a little rain.
Thinking of and praying for all of the people who are experiencing Hurricane Michael as well as all of those who are STILL recovering from Hurricane Florence!!

Okay..it's Friday..so I have a few FAVORITES to share!

//ONE//
When I was shopping at my local Walmart a couple days ago, I found SO many fun things I plan on sharing with you!! I had to tell you about this utensil caddy today- because it is my FAVORITE. We have this on our dining room table and I keep it stocked with silverware and napkins so the girls can easily set the table every night. I have also seen it used as an art caddy! You could put markers, colored pencils, crayons, scissors...SO functional and cute!
It is only $9.94!!! You can find it HERE online or you can check your local Walmart for it! I found mine over by where they have the dishes and all of the Pioneer Woman baking ware!
//TWO//
Aaron and I are still going strong on going out for a date night once a month. This past Saturday was our night out for the month of October and we had so much fun. We stopped into Men's Wearhouse before we went to dinner and scored several really awesome shirts for Aaron on SUPER sale (always a FAVORITE of mine to get a stellar deal)! We went to our favorite restaurant here in Greenville, Totopos. We love sitting on the patio and feeling like we are (kind of) on vacation! HA! 
Seriously though...I think we can all agree a GOOD marriage takes effort, time and just a whole lot of being selfless. 10 1/2 years into our marriage, Aaron and I still stumble and mess up. Then we get over ourselves, say sorry and move on...because life is SHORT. 
No matter what- this man will always and forever be my FAVORITE!
//THREE//
This is kind of random...but Aaron was using this waterproof bluetooth speaker I got him last year for Christmas all weekend while he was working on our sunroom. I got it off of Amazon- you can find it HERE! It is under $20 and just SO handy. Aaron is one of those guys that is SO hard to buy for...and this speaker is his FAVORITE..so I am considering it a major WIN!
At $20, it's really at a great price point for all different types of gift giving!!
//FOUR//
I jumped on a sale Carter's was having on their jammies and picked the kids up some new Halloween pajamas. The kids didn't have school this past Monday, so on Sunday night, they got cleaned up, put on their new jammies and watched a cute little Halloween show. And I just COULDN'T handle the cuteness. I am so lucky to be their mom!!
//FIVE//
Who loves to cook and bake more once the weather gets cooler?!?
I definitely do!! I LOOOVVEE to bake all sorts of yummy treats!
Some of my favorite ladies and I are hosting a Fall Recipe Link-Up next Wednesday, October 17 and we would love for you to join us!! All you have to do is share one of your favorite fall/cold-ish weather recipe and link up with one of us! It's going to be a great way to get some new recipes to try out in the next few months!!
That's all I have for today!! It is in the low 70's this morning and the sun is shining...such a beautiful day! It finally feels like fall here in Eastern North Carolina!! Marshall and I are going to our all school Mass and then we will attempt to get our weekly grocery shopping done before we have to pick up James from preschool. We have swimming lessons this afternoon and then Aaron and I are headed out for a fun little evening to celebrate a friend's birthday!
Yay for a FUN Friday!

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella and Katie too!



Comments

  1. That's such a great picture of you and Aaron. And how cute are your kids in the Halloween pj's! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute kiddos in their jammies! How fun! I love what you said about marriage and that is a great picture of you and Aaron. Brandon is hard to buy for too and he would love that speaker. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet week!! The kids looks so cute in their Halloween pjs. Great surprise for them. We keep our art supplies in a caddy like that one and I love it. The kids can access everything so easily. Plus, it looks cute. I need to take some time to stroll through Walmart to check out their new stuff for Fall. I've just been doing grocery pick up lately. Glad you had a fun date night!! Patio dining always feels a little extra special :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts