Hello Monday!!

Hey friends!!! Happy Monday!!

How was your weekend??

Our's was pretty low key...which was SO nice...because starting this upcoming weekend...we have plans every single weekend until the 2nd weekend in February!
(Is it me or did 2019 just take off at WARP speed?!?)

Saturday morning, we went to church for a little bit and then went and got some donuts!
We did a little shopping afterwards and then headed home for lunch. 
Aaron has been needing to get some work done outside, so I gave him the afternoon "off" (HA-yeah right!) so he could accomplish what he needed to do without all of his "helpers" underfoot;)  
BONUS: He also got our garage cleaned up AND vacuumed out my car!!!

So while Aaron was working outside, Marshall took a nap and I took the big kids to Barnes and Noble to play and look at books. 
We had such a fun time and nobody wanted to leave!
Does anyone else want to spend hundreds of dollars when they go to a bookstore??? There are just SO many amazing books out there! Thank goodness for the library, right?!?
While I was making dinner Saturday night, Aaron taught the kids how to play a card game called, "Battle." They absolutely LOVED it and spent the rest of the weekend BEGGING Aaron to play "more Battle" with them!! :)
 Saturday night, after we got the kids in bed, Aaron and I caught up on two of our favorite shows, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD. My favorite quilt and my man = the BEST Saturday night EVER!!
On Sunday, we had a busy morning at church and spent the afternoon getting ready for the week. The kids watched a movie and I made them some fun snacks and hot chocolate and LIFE WAS GOOD :)

And here we are!! It's Monday again!! Are you ready for the week??
I think I am :)

I posted my menu plans again this past Friday on my IG account fullhandsfullheart_fit4life and thought I would share them like I did last Monday!

I definitely don't want to be annoying and since I am already posting them on Instagram...would you mind telling me if you find it helpful for me to post them here on the blog too? I know some of you don't do Instagram....so I just want to make sure I am not leaving anyone out! :)

 Gosh. This is a TRUTH BOMB quote. 
Here's to making EVERY moment count!!!
Hope you have the BEST day!!!

Linking up with some of my most favorite bloggers: HeatherJohannahTanya and Lindsay!





Comments

  1. The best kind of weekend for sure! Hope you all have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relaxing weekend. Those kinda of weekends are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your menu plans on your blog! They sink in more when they're here for some reason haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to the meal plans anywhere you want to put them. I get lots of inspiration from them, especially seeing how you modify adult vs. kids meals. I love your black and white photos. That quote at the end means even more to me after going to a memorial service this weekend. A reminder to appreciate each and every day we have and to give our kids an extra hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - I want to buy all the books anytime I go to a bookstore! My kids love hanging out there so I should do that more often with them. Glad you got to have a cozy weekend at home. Battle sounds like a really fun game :) And if it's like my house, any game that daddy plays is more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting your meal plans; they are very inspiring!

    :o) Becky in Oregon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts