Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!!!

Happy Friday!!

How was your week?!
 Our's was good! And very FULL. Feeling VERY happy that we made it to Friday and while our weekend is fairly busy- we definitely will have some downtime- which this extroverted introvert NEEDS. HA!

Here's some FAVORITES of mine from this past week!

ONE
Aaron worked this past weekend- so the kids and I were on our own...BUT- he got off in time for us to go out on a date!! 
We went to a fun burger place and then I dragged him into Ulta and we ended up at Walmart. HA! Talk about EXCITING.

We had an awesome time and I am just SO thankful Aaron is not only my husband- but my BEST friend. He really is my FAVORITE person!!
TWO
We just finished up another little house project and I am LOVING it!!
We have a vent over our range. We had originally wanted our cabinet company to custom build something over it- but somehow during the building process of our home- that request got lost in translation. Not really a big deal at all...we knew eventually we would build something to cover it!

A couple of weeks ago- Aaron decided to design and build a range cover (in all his spare time- HA!)

So here is the "BEFORE" picture!
Here is the cover half way through the process!! 
And here it is totally finished!!
 We just wanted a super simple design, with clean lines, to go with our cabinets. 
We luckily had been given the EXACT paint they used on our cabinets- so color matching the cover wasn't even an issue! 
Aaron did such an AWESOME job- he really does amaze me with how he can not only come up with a design- but then build it and make it look SO good!!

I am really loving how "finished" the range cover makes our whole kitchen look!
THREE
Okay- shifting gears from home projects to my new FAVORITE beauty product. I recently read about a blogger using tanning drops in her face lotion to give her face just a little bit of color. I was immediately intrigued and clicked on the link to the drops she uses...which seem great- but were NOT in my price range. So...I went searching for some tanning drops that fit into my budget and came across these drops from Ulta! They are only $10.99 and have AWESOME reviews!

I have been using them for about a week now and I LOVE them. I am using them every other day and all I do is put a couple drops into my face lotion, mix them up in the lotion and then apply on my face! (Of course, like with all tanning products, I make sure I blend my lotion really well into my hairline and neck. )

A few reasons why these are my FAVORITE:
- my skin is sensitive and it has not had any sort of negative reaction to these drops!
- the color these drops give is very subtle and not orangey or fake at all!
- they are SO affordable!!

If you are looking for an easy way to give your face a little color through the winter months- I would definitely recommend trying these out! And the awesome thing about Ulta is that they have an awesome return policy- you can use the product and if you realize you do not like it- you can still return it!
FOUR
I just ordered a few dresses from Old Navy and to get free shipping- I added this dress to my cart on a whim. I totally expected to return it- but guess what?! This is dress ended up being my FAVORITE and the other two items I thought I was going to love- I didn't!

It's a super simple thin rib knit dress and it is VERY flattering. I have trouble with more fitted dresses because I have a curvier figure- and I do NOT like things to be tight in the booty region. HA!

This dress fit just perfectly and is fitted just enough to give it a tailored look. I love the fact that it's so simple and can be dressed up so many ways with accessories, a denim jacket or a fun cardigan!
If you're looking for a simple, versatile dress- definitely check this one out! You can find it HERE and currently it's only $19.00!
FIVE
This girl. My first baby. 
She is turning 11 very soon and we are having her birthday party this afternoon!!
She truly is one of my most FAVORITE people in the whole entire world and I am not just saying that because she is my daughter. HA!

She is a LIGHT of just happy, easy going JOY. She is so easy to talk to, very chill- but also SUPER silly, extremely talented- but so very humble and is truly just a delightful human being.

My friends always joke that they need a "Charlotte" in their lives. And I always agree with them!! She has made figuring out this parenting thing extremely easy and I am SO thankful God gifted her to us!

So excited to spend some time celebrating her later on today...she told me she doesn't have any "real plans" for her party except to have fun :) Sounds good to me!
What are ya'll up to this weekend?
Doing anything fun? Or just chilling out? 

We're doing a little bit of both!
We have a fun holiday open house to go to tomorrow and on Sunday, my friend's daughters are getting baptized! We are also putting up our Christmas trees!

And in cased you missed them- here's my other posts from this week- you can find them HERE and HERE!

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL Weekend!

Linking up with TifBeckyDella,and Katie too!

Linking up with AndreaErika and Narci!




Comments

  1. Shopping dates are the best! Michael is a good sport about shopping, and might even enjoy it more than I do! The cover for the vent is incredible! Aaron is so talented. Happy birthday to C and hope y'all have a good weekend. We are headed to New Mexico for the Thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts