A Look at Our Guest Bedroom + Walmart Finds!

Hey friends!! Happy Wednesday!! I hope you're having a great week so far!

I thought it would be fun to share our guest bedroom with ya'll today! And I have a few fun Walmart finds that I think would be the perfect addition to a bedroom or living space!

As I have mentioned before- we have basically re-done every space in our home. When I came to see our house for the first time, I was greeted with lots of wallpaper, paint choices that were not my style and tons of outdated spaces. BUT! I knew it was our HOME. It felt like a HUG to me from the minute I walked in! Funny story- I came to look at our house without Aaron. He was out of town and told me to just go check it out. Well, after being in the house for less than five minutes, I called and said- "would it be weird to put in an offer before you get home and see it??" HA! He said he preferred to lay eyes on it before we did that :)

Anyway! Back to the topic at hand! Our guest room! One of our "must haves" when we were looking at houses was a first floor guest room with an en suite bathroom. I wanted a space that would be easily accessible for both of our parents and it was important to us for our guests to have their own bathroom. I have to tell you- that is not easy to find!! :) We love the location of our guest room- it is right off the entry from our garage. It is tucked away and private- yet it has easy access to the main floor.  

Here is the listing picture of our guest bedroom! It was very BROWN. HA!
And here's a not great picture of the bathroom. 
And here is what our guest room looks like now! 
I wanted this space to be simple, light, bright and airy!
I kept the decor very simple and purposely used all white bedding to give it a super fresh, clean feel.
This cozy little corner is my favorite :) 
I love having an area for our guests to sit and watch a show or read a book!
The chair is from Wayfair- you can find it HERE! The lamp is from Walmart! Unfortunately the black is not in stock right now- but it is available in brass! You can check it out HERE!
And the little white side table is from Amazon (I think! HA! We got it about 5 years ago).
This antique chair from my Grandmother! When she passed away, my mom and dad were able to take some special things of her's- and my mom thought of me when she saw this chair! 
I love it :) 
When we have guests, I stock this little basket with goodies. I always like to have a salty snack, a sweet snack and some kind of candy. Sometimes I will tuck a face mask or a lip balm in there too! :)
Here's the best view I could get of the bathroom. Aaron updated it shortly after we moved into the house. We put in a new vanity, mirror and lighting. The bathroom has a pretty decent sized shower on the wall opposite the toilet and vanity.
I just updated the bedding in here! I got a new quilted coverlet- Aaron and I have one on our bed and I LOVE it. You can find it HERE on Amazon. The comforter is from Walmart!! 
It is BEAUTIFUL!!
It has a really beautiful floral embossed pattern. The comforter came with 2 shams and it is priced at $64!!! It is a medium weight comforter- which I think is perfect since there is also the quilted coverlet on the bed! You can find the comforter set HERE!
And that's a look at our guest bedroom! 

Now speaking of bedrooms- I found a few things from Walmart that I thought would be great in either a bedroom (or a living space)! 

First up is this super cool basket. Wouldn't this be a great place to store a couple of blankets??It's so unique. The large sized basket is just under $22. Or you can get a pair of two smaller baskets for just under $20! You can find it HERE
I also really loved these baskets! Again- so great for blankets! Or if you have a lot of accent pillows on your bed- a great place to keep them if you need to make room on your couch for people to sit. HA! I think these would also be great if you have a mudroom or drop zone and need a couple of baskets to store things! You can find it HERE!
This side table REALLY caught my eye!  Two of these tables would be so perfect as nightstands! I love that the bottom is open. You can put one of those cute baskets under there! This table would also be so great in a living room or sunroom! And if you can believe- this table is on sale for $42!! You can find it HERE!
Finally, I wanted to share this lamp. The green color totally caught my eye and I think it would be such a beautiful statement piece in a bedroom. One on either side of the bed would look SO good! You can find it HERE! 
Thanks for stopping by today friends!! Hope you have the BEST day!!

Comments

  1. What is the name of the paint color? Such a pretty shade of gray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's "on the rocks" from Sherwin Williams! You wouldn't believe the amount of samples I went through to find it! Ha! :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous transformation. I'm saving lots of these links since we will be outfitting Grace's apartment in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! So exciting Tanya!! She's going to have so much fun making it a special cozy place!

      Delete
  3. Looks so nice! 😀 Everything looks beautiful! Did I miss a post about you moving from your new build? Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We moved from the house we built in Greenville, NC about 3.5 years ago :) We've been in this house since March 2021 :)

      Delete
  4. Love the white bed frame. Do you
    Mind sharing where that is from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my husband's bed from when his parents bought him a furniture set in high school! We painted it white :) I love it too!

      Delete
  5. It's so bright and cheerful! How do I book a stay?? haha I love your cozy chairs, pretty bedding and totally updated space. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts