Happy Friday!

Happy Friday friends!!! Phew! We made it to the end of the week!!
It was a FULL week at our house. And it's kind of a full weekend too. I am REALLY excited for Spring break...it starts next Thursday for my kids!!

Aren't these just HAPPY little flowers??? I saw them on one of my walks and just had to snap a picture of them! They are "mini" daffodils. I am sure there is a more technical flower name for them- but I am going with "mini." HA!
I've got some random things and links that I wanted to share with ya'll today!

Did ya'll know Bath and Body Works sells soap refills??? (You can check them out HERE
They came out with these refills last November and when they went on major sale at Christmas time I bought several of them. It is SO handy to just keep this big soap refill in the bathroom vanity- and when the soap dispenser is empty- I just fill it right back up! I love it! As far as pricing goes- when they are not on sale- it's not a great deal to buy the refill versus a single soap. 
BUT- if you wait for them to go on sale or you get a good coupon- they are WORTH it!
I listened to a really interesting podcast on cardiovascular health + overall wellness this week and I really enjoyed it. The person being interviewed was a preventative cardiologist and she was SO smart. Highly recommend giving it a listen! You can check it out HERE!!

My blog friend Tanya did a post on things she is "watching and reading" this week (you can check it out HERE) and she mentioned a movie that Aaron and I watched last weekend! Have you heard about the movie Blended? It features Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore - it was SO lighthearted, cute and FUNNY. We laughed a lot watching it! The other show Tanya mentioned was, "Tracker." We are LOVING this new show!! Have ya'll seen it?? The only other shows we watch are all the Chicago shows and Blue Bloods. And Blue Bloods is in it's last season!! I am SO sad about that!!

I put up my Easter decorations a couple of weeks ago and I am just loving it! It's crazy how early Easter is this year! I am going to enjoy my happy spring colors and little bunnies as much as I can for the next week!

I don't put up a lot of holiday decorations (outside of Christmas)- but one area I always decorate is the kids' bookshelf in our front living room. 
Also- how cute is that Easter egg pillow?! I found it at Walmart a couple of years ago and I love setting them out every year!
I got the moss covered bunnies and little daffodils several years ago. I don't know if you can see in this picture- but the little flowers are in eggs :)
I wanted to share this devotion with ya'll. 
I personally don't struggle with jealously or comparison much...but I do have a couple people who I am very close to that do. I sent them this devotion and encouraged them to read this every day as an affirmation of the UNIQUE assignment God has JUST for them. Maybe you or someone in your life needs to hear these words of truth and encouragement?
Okay...to wrap up this random post (HA!)- I have to tell you one of my FAVORITE things I have been doing for quite some time. They are magical.
SLEEP MEDITATIONS.
I use the Peloton app- they have a huge variety of different meditations- they are all SO good. 
But their sleep meditations are THE BEST. 
Here's the deal. I sleep GREAT. Like literally- I am in a coma when I am sleeping. I don't dream. I don't wake up. I am OUT.
But- it can be hard for me to wind down and fall asleep. So I started doing a sleep meditation every night and they are like magic! I usually pick a 20-30 minute meditation and I am guessing I typically fall asleep at the 10 minute mark. HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying one out if you have trouble fall asleep!! And guess what?? As a Peloton member- I can give out FREE trials (no strings attached) to the app. Leave me a message or email me and I will send you a link!! :)

Did you catch my other blog posts this week?
Wednesday’s post was all about our guest bedroom. You can find the post HERE!

And on Monday I shared about our weekend and also included our meal plan for the week! You can check that post out HERE!

And that's all I have for today friends!!! I am always so thankful for you stopping by. I really appreciate you taking a couple minutes out of your day to visit my little blog :)

Hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and the BEST Weekend!

Linking up with from Andrea and Erica for Friday Favorites!!! 



 

Comments

  1. Daffodils are such cheery flowers, I always have some in my home at this time of year.
    Those soap refills are such a good idea and I love your Easter decorations! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so cheery and your Easter decorations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you listen to the sleep meditation on headphones or just let it play our loud. I think I would like that, but not sure if Michael would appreciate having it out loud. Thanks so much for the shout out!! Hope you have a good weekend. (Love the Easter decorations!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts