Hey Hey Friday!

Hey friends!! Happy Friday AND Happy first day of March!!


How was your week? Our's was pretty uneventful! I love a good ol' boring week :)

I have a few FAVORITES that I am excited to share with you today!!

First up- I came across a recommendation for Boon Ties when I was scrolling through Instagram the other day. It's a small business that makes ties- and has matching options for younger boys! I was SOLD at matching dad/son ties!!! For my first purchase, I went with this colorful striped tie for Aaron and the boys. I am SO excited for them to match for Easter!! There are SO many different patterns and colors. The men's ties come in two different sizes and I thought the prices were very affordable. I can't wait for them to arrive! If you are interested- you can check all the different ties they have HERE!
Do you know about the super cute t-shirt from Target that is super popular? I purchased several last spring- and I just LOVE them. This t-shirt has a higher neck and a little bit of a different short sleeve- it is VERY cute and flattering! Last year, I purchased this t-shirt in tan, magenta, white, and chocolate brown. I saw that it was back in stock and there are SO many new colors!!
I picked up this lime green color when the t-shirt was on sale last week!! 
Isn't it just a HAPPY color? 
The next color I want to get is coral! You can find it HERE! The regular price for this t-shirt is $10- which is so reasonable. But every couple of weeks it goes on sale for $8! If you are like me- and won't buy anything unless it's on sale- just wait a couple of weeks and I promise it will go on sale :)

I ran out of the foundation I have been using, so I decided to switch it up and try something new! I had read a lot of good things about Maybelline's Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation- so I decided to give it a try. 
I LOVE IT. And I cannot believe it is under $8.00. The coverage is perfect- I would say it's right in the middle- not light coverage- but also not full coverage. It stays on ALL day. My makeup has never looked so good at 8 pm! HA! Did I mention it's under $8?!? You can find it HERE on Amazon!!


Ok. Final FUN find of the week! This SUPER cute one piece swimsuit from Walmart! I know it's a smidge early to be thinking about swimsuits- but I have found if you don't early- you can't find anything come May and June! My daughter has to wear a one piece swim suit to summer camp- and she doesn't like the super sporty "swim team" style one pieces. I found this one when I was searching on Walmart's website and immediately ordered it in the pink color pictured below and in black. It is a winner!! It's simple, the colored straps are fun and the booty coverage is great. It is a great swimsuit for teenagers and honestly- I would wear it too! And it's under $16!
You can find it HERE!
Did you get a chance to check out my other blog posts from this week?

You can check out my "Tuesday Talk" post HERE!
And HERE is my "What's Up Wednesday" post!

Ok friends! Let's get this Friday started! 
My husband is spending the day building my mom raised flower beds (he is the BEST) and I am taking my oldest daughter to the eye doctor! And it's pizza picnic night at our house and I am always so happy for a night off of cooking! :)

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!

Linking up with from Andrea and Erica for Friday Favorites!!!  


Comments

  1. I will check out that foundation next time I need to purchase! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I love a good ol' boring week.
    Those ties look great and the t-shirt looks fab! It's good when you find something like this and need it in all of the colours. I did the same thing with a t-shirt last year.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for the tip to check out Walmart swim suits for your teens! We hit the jackpot there for Olive and everything was under $15. The quality seems great! I totally struck out with Walmart and boys swim suits - the sizing was SO strange. Where have you had good luck for trunks and rash guards for your boys?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts