What’s Up Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!! How is your week going so far? 
Is anyone else wondering how it is the LAST Wednesday in March?? 
I really can't believe it...but I am also not mad about it. Summer break will be here so soon and that makes me incredibly HAPPY :)

So excited to be linking up with Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!
 
What we're eating this week...As always- our menu for the week is all about SIMPLE and EASY meals! 
 
 What I'm reminiscing about...well...I have been thinking a lot about our wedding! 
This Friday, my amazing husband and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary!!!
We had a very small destination wedding in San Diego! We stayed at the cutest boutique hotel right on Sunset Cliffs, we did a 5k run on the morning of our wedding, got married in the most PERFECT Spanish style Catholic church and had the most FUN reception over looking San Diego Bay. 
It was truly one of the most magical days!!
What I am loving....the time change!!! I am the best version of myself when the sun sets at 7:30 pm versus 4:30 pm. HA! 

What we've been up to...my husband and I have planning a pool deck "beautification" project. There is a retaining wall on one end of our pool that we want to tile. We also will be getting some new planters to put on the pool deck and we need to purchase a couple umbrellas for the chairs on the pool deck. We are trying to get this all done in one weekend. HA! 

What I'm dreading...I am not dreading anything! 

What I'm working on...I am getting ready to do some major "event" planning. We have a lot of fun things coming up in April and May! We are hosting some friends from out of town for an overnight visit, my son has a birthday and he will be making his First Holy Communion. My daughter also has a birthday and I am helping my sister-in-law with my niece's graduation party. 

What I am watching/reading...My husband and I are still VERY into our Chicago shows and Blue Bloods. We have also started watching a new series called, Tracker. Have ya'll seen it?? It's so good! We are really enjoying having another show we like to watch! 
 
What I am listening to...my "usual." My ever growing playlist that I am always adding to on Pandora. And a handful of podcasts that I listen to regularly!

What I'm wearing...hoodies, leggings and my apron! HA! I wear my apron all the time. I am SO messy and I am always either doing dishes, on my hands and knees cleaning something up or baking/cooking. I HATE getting stains on my clothes...so I wear my apron a lot! One of my best friends sent me the sweetest care package for my birthday and she included this apron! I love it SO much! It's from Walmart- you can find it HERE! 
What I'm doing this weekend...Celebrating Easter!
On Saturday, we always color eggs. The weather is going to be beautiful- so we will do that outside. On Sunday, we will be going to Mass in the morning and then when we get home, the kids will find their Easter baskets! The Easter Bunny hides them...but no one is allowed to look for them until we get home from church. We'll have cinnamon rolls once every has found their baskets. I shared about how I make our family's favorite cinnamon rolls on Monday! You can check out that post HERE! My mom is hosting Easter dinner! I am bringing a big salad, steamed broccoli, apple pie and our Easter tradition: bunny cake!
What I'm looking forward to next month...
My kids are on spring break next week, so we are headed down to the area by North Topsail Beach, NC! I am SO excited for a slow, relaxing week and lots of time spent walking the beach! 
We usually do "two-a-days" at the beach...we will go in the morning or right after lunch- and then we'll go again to watch the sunset!! 
 And that's it for today!!  I hope you have the most WONDERFUL Wednesday!!

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy your spring break; it looks heavenly! Happy anniversary too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I really want to watch the Tracker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary - hope you have a Happy Easter and a relaxing spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary. Enjoy spring break. I live in San Diego! Curious what church that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got married at St. Agnes Church in Point Loma!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts