Five On Friday!

Yay! It is my first time linking up with Darci, April and Natasha for Five on Friday!
So excited the weekend is here!

ONE 
I am 34 years old and I can count on one hand the times I have had my nails painted in the last 20 years.  I always like to have my toenails painted- but my fingernails- not so much!  I made a New Year's Goal to sloooww it down just a tad bit.  One way I have been slowing it down is taking the time to paint my nails! My mom has ALWAYS painted her nails and they always look so nice.  She told me the key is to always put on a top coat!  I picked up this top coat by Nicole by O-P-I and I really like it- the best part- it is fast drying- which is a must for me!  


TWO
Loving this comfy long sleeve "sleep" tee my husband got me for Christmas.  The fabric is sooo soft and while it is not heavy, it keeps me nice and warm (which is saying a lot because I am always freezing)!  It's on sale right now too!


THREE
 Loving the clothing company, Southern Tots.  I happened upon their website when I was looking for bows for my daughters.  They have AWESOME Instagram sales and their customer service is GREAT.  I have bought my daughters two pairs of their ruffle bottom pants and they absolutely love them.  They are super soft and ridiculously cute!  


FOUR
With the start of the New Year, I jumped on a great deal Weight Watchers was having and got a 3 month online membership.  I have 7 pounds I need to lose to get to my goal weight.  I have used Weight Watchers throughout the last 6 years to help me achieve my weight loss goals after having all of my babies and I just LOVE the program.  It feels good to be on track and to get the rest of my baby weight off FOR GOOD!


FIVE
This one is SUPER RANDOM...but its the little things, right?!?
My husband was at a dinner meeting the other night and sandwiches, soup, and salad was catered.  At the end of the meeting, they were cleaning up the remnants of the food and someone was about to toss a SUPER large bowl of untouched salad into the trash!  I LOVE salad and have it for at least one of my meals everyday...so my sweet husband brought me home a massive bowl of tossed salad to eat for the next week!  When he first got home from his meeting, he told me there was a surprise in the fridge for me and I got kind of mad at him because I thought he brought me home a big piece of cheesecake (which I have no self control with- HA!)  I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the Texas sized bowl of salad! :)

Salad!

Happy Friday!!!


Comments

  1. Your blog is adorable!! That shirt Need Coffee is me every day :) Hope you had a great weekend
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Chelsea! I go to bed thinking about my morning coffee...I love it and NEED it :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts