"Mom-Vice"

Hi!! Happy Wednesday!!

So about a month ago, my friend Whitney, who blogs over at The Polka-Dotty Place emailed me, asking if I would write a guest blog post for her while she took a little break from blogging to take care of her brand new baby boy, Fletcher and her adorable daughter, Olive.  I was SO flattered and of course I said, "YES!"

You can find my post about some of my favorite spring/summer "boy" items over on Whitney's blog today! I hope you will stop by and check it out!


Comments

  1. Awesome! So exciting to guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - headed over to read! Happy Hump Day Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your post there AND April's post sharing your Toddler Busy Box idea from earlier this week! What a fun Justine week in the blogging community!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for guest blogging! I loved reading your boy tips and am excited to put them into practice. Hope you're feeling well and I'm anxious to see if baby#5 is a boy or girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts