Pinspiration Wednesday: Favorite Spring "Look!"

Hi friends!!
Happy Wednesday!!
I am so excited- because today I am joining my friends Leigh and Erica- and we are hosting our monthly link-up- Pinspiration Wednesday!!  Every month we pick a theme and share ideas surrounding that theme that we have found on fabulous Pinterest! 
Today- it is all about Spring Outfits or your favorite Spring Style Inspirations!
I had so much fun finding "pinspirations" for this post- as I am SO OVER wearing my boring maternity clothes and SO excited to start wearing some fresh, new fun outfits once the baby arrives!
So I had two "looks" in mind when I was searching Pinterest for my spring outfits. The first one being- outfits that I could wear to church and that would cover all the flaws that will come with my post-partum body.  Here's what I found!

I LOVE this classic color combination of navy, coral and camel. And I love that I could easily pair the navy dress with a denim jacket or a cute, colorful cardigan- and have a totally different "look!" Being totally honest- aviator sunglasses aren't my thing- they look terrible on me! And I most likely will never splurge on a pair of Tory Burch sandals (although I know so many people LOVE them!)- but I love the style of the sandal and Walmart actually has a similar pair in stock right now that I may pick up later this week! 

So this is my favorite "church" look out of the 3 that I "pinned." I LOVE the lime green pops of color from the necklace and belt, the style of the dress is super flattering and I am all about layering a sleeveless dress with a denim jacket! I am not a huge fan of wedges- but I think this pair is super cute!!

Okay- so I am noticing a trend with my "church" looks- I have a thing for denim jackets and simple dresses- HA! I really have a tendency to gravitate towards simple, classic outfits that are versatile and can be worn several different ways- and this "look" totally fits that bill!
I really like the higher neckline on the dress and the little tie around the waist! I think this would look totally cute with flip flops for a simple day of running errands with my kids too!

So...the next few "looks" I found are what I would consider more casual/every day looks. If I am being totally honest- I wear workout clothes at least several days a week- but I really do feel better when I get "dressed" and I think I could totally make some of these outfit work for my "mom life." HA!
First up- this aqua and gray outfit. I LOVE this color combination!! And I think it is dressy enough that I could wear it to church or out on a lunch date with my husband- but also casual enough that I would feel comfortable wearing it to my daughters' school for a party or volunteer activity!


I LOVE this outfit! I am not normally drawn to looser fit shirts- as I don't think they look great on me- but especially with me being heavier than I normally am for the first couple months after I have our baby, this style shirt might be just what I need to hide the extra bumps and lumps :) And sunshine yellow just makes me happy. The denim shorts are so easy to wear and I really like the braiding detail on the sandals!
Photo source

Isn't this outfit fun?? I actually don't own a chambray shirt...and I feel like the last person on earth to not have one in their closet! HA! I think the layering of the lace tank top underneath the chambray shirt is SO cute and on-trend- but also very appropriate for a mom of (almost) 5 kids :) I LOVE colored shorts- and I think this pink-ish/coral color is SO pretty!

Photo Source

So this last collage of colored t-shirts and colored shorts is SO ME. This is what I consider my summer "mom-i-form" to be! I love the different color combinations and the addition of the necklaces to make the outfit look just a little more special than a plain old t-shirt and pair of shorts. You can definitely bet I will be using this "look" as inspiration once I start pulling out my colored chino shorts and different colored t-shirts in the next few months!



Well- that was FUN!! Now I am ready to go shopping! :)
 If you have found some spring "looks" or outfits on Pinterest you are loving- I sure hope you will share them and link up with us today!!

Hope you have the BEST day!

Comments

  1. I love all of these outfits! The colored shorts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits. I always think a neutral like navy or gray with a pop of color is a classic look. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I LOVE so much of this!! I just pinned the navy dress last night, the sandals on all of these and the colored shorts are all speaking to me!! LOVE it - Yea for Pinspiration Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the outfits you pinned Justine!! They are all super cute!! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johannah!! I am so ready for some cute, NON-maternity clothes! :)

      Delete
  5. Love these!!! Will definitely be using the shorts and tees combos for some inspiration this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome collections of different outfit..Thank you for bringing all..
    buy printed sarees online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts