Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!!! Happy Friday!!
Wow. What a week! It has been quite a full week for us...it just feels like we have been ON.THE.GO. 
Aaron is on call this weekend...so the kids and I are flying solo...I think there might have to be a Saturday morning cartoon marathon in our future!! HA!

Okay- time to share some FAVORITES of mine from this past week!

//ONE//
Last week, we celebrated James' 3rd birthday!!! We had such a fun day and I have decided that 3 year birthdays might be my most FAVORITE. All James wanted was a chocolate cake with sprinkles and a Maui hook. Both of those dreams came true and he was the happiest little boy you have ever seen!
James asked to have a Bob the Builder party...but wouldn't you know it- it is almost next to IMPOSSIBLE to find any Bob the Builder items (without paying an astronomical price for them)!! I contacted my girl Kristen- she has an Etsy shop called KrittersKreations10- and I told her what I was looking for in a birthday shirt for James and she custom designed him this ADORABLE shirt!! I get all of the kids' birthday shirts and special occasion shirts made by Kristen. Her prices are incredibly reasonable, the quality of her work and shirts are AWESOME and she is super fast. LOVE her!!
//TWO//
The kids and I were out and about this week and we were at a stoplight when I looked over and saw this sign. 
"God alters Lives." He sure does!!!
//THREE//
Yesterday, I shared about my FAVORITE little black dress I got at Walmart. It is currently on clearance for FIVE DOLLARS. You need to get one!!! It is so comfy, extremely flattering and can be worn super casually or dressed up. You can check out the post HERE!

//FOUR//
It was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A on Tuesday and you can bet we all put on our cow themed outfits to get some free dinner!! We have been going to Cow Appreciation Day since Charlotte was a baby!! It's totally a tradition for us and we always have so much fun. Thank you Chick-fil-A for a FREE dinner for this big family of 7 and for a night off of cooking and cleaning (that's honestly the BEST part about it)!!
//FIVE//
We were at the library last week and got caught in a TORRENTIAL downpour. I was totally soaked by the time I got all the kids loaded in the car. Wouldn't you know it, as we were pulling out of the parking lot...the rain stopped and the sun started shining again. I was, "REALLY???" HA!
Anyway...we were driving home and the girls starting squealing because they saw a rainbow. THEN- we pulled up into our driveway and saw this!! A DOUBLE rainbow. Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice- it was so beautiful and literally arched over the field that is in our backyard.
I LOVE rainbows...they are such a symbol of HOPE!
Hope you have a fun weekend ahead of you!!
I just wanted to thank all of you who have commented and been so kind and encouraging about me being "back to blogging." It was a REALLY nice break- I needed to "check out" so I could focus on my family and getting us settled in our new home- but it is so fun to be back and sharing ALL.THE.RANDOM.THINGS.
As always, your kindness and support blows me away!! THANK YOU!

Hope you have the BEST day!

I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. Fun post! The little peeks of the house look very nice.Looking forward to seeing a home tour once you are all settled in our new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet James! Just look at that face!
    Cow Appreciation Day cracks me up! I love seeing everyones costumes!
    What a beautiful double rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son turned 3 on July 5, and he also asked for a Bob the Builder party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That black dress is really cute. And what a bargain! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to James. I love the etsy shop tshirts you found! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend getting settled. And there's no shame in Saturday cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet birthday boy!! Glad you were able to get such a perfect shirt made for him. Love that God alters lives sign. Gotta love living in the South! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts