Three Summer Must-Haves!

Hey friends!! Happy Thursday!!!

Hope you are having a great week...only one more day until the weekend!!!!!

Am I the only one who can't wrap their head around the fact that the month of JUNE is just a week away??? Summertime is almost here and I am SO excited!!

I thought I would share with you three purchases I have made recently!
I am calling them my "summer must haves" because I can be kind of dramatic. HA! 

Let's start with my "summer must have" tank top. It's by the Universal Thread brand at Target and it is currently FIVE DOLLARS. So you need to buy all of them and then just be set for the summer! HA!
I only own one of them- but it is such a flattering tank top! It has wider straps, it is slightly fitted in the chest and then has a nice "flow" to it at the bottom. It is SUPER comfy and lightweight. It looks cute with jean shorts or white jeans! Perfect to dress up with a fun necklace and a pair of cute sandals...or throw it on over your swimsuit. 
Did I mention it is $5??? Go get yourself one! (or two or three!)
Next up are these Sanuk Yoga Joy Metallic Flip Flops! Since high school, I have only bought Reef brand flip flops. I think they are THE BEST. They are so comfy and hold up SO well. 
Well...a couple years ago- I was on vacation and bought a pair of Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops and OH MY GOODNESS. They gave my Reefs a major run for their money!! 

For Mother's Day, I asked Aaron and the kids to get me a new pair of flip flops and they ended up picking out these Sanuk Yoga Joy flip flops and I absolutely LOVE THEM. 
I am still very loyal to my Reefs- but these flip flops have taken over as my "everyday" summer shoe. They are ridiculously comfortable and very sturdy. I got them in the platinum color and they have such a nice look to them. They are definitely more expensive than your $5 pair of Old Navy flip flops- but they are WORTH it. Aaron got mine on Amazon for $32.
If you are looking for a good, comfortable pair of flip flops to wear all summer- I highly recommend you check these out!!

And I thought I would also share about these Teva flip flops for men!! I just ordered these for Aaron because he was in desperate need of a pair of flip flops to just wear around the house. They are under $17 and he said they are SO comfortable!! They would be a great little gift for Father's Day!!
FYI: These run true to size- Aaron wears a size 14 shoe- which is SO hard to find by the way- and the 14 in these flip flops fit him perfectly!
Same with my Sanuk flip flops- they are run true to size...and I would say if you are a half size- you might want to go UP to the next size!


And for my final "summer must have" I present to you- the BEST bikini bottom.

I have had the hardest time finding a swim suit bottom that is NOT super high waisted 
(I think that is such a cute look on some women- but NOT on me), but that provides ample coverage not only in the booty region but also comes up to an appropriate height in the front! 
I have had the HARDEST time finding swim suit bottoms that meet all of my criteria! HA! 
BUT- I found them!! 
They are from Athleta and they are called the Shirred Full Tide Bottom.

In full disclosure, these bottoms are NOT cheap. They are $42.00. 
BUT- in my opinion- they are worth every.single.penny. because they fit like a glove and are made out of excellent quality material. My kiddos and I go to the pool almost every day during the summer- and I have found that investing in a couple GOOD swimsuits versus 4 or 5 cheap swimsuits is what works best for me. I need swimsuits that I am not yanking on and trying to get in "just the right place" while I am wrangling 5 kids at the pool. 
All that to say- if you have been looking for the perfect swim bottom- and you don't want a super high waisted bottom- but you also don't want to try and squeeze into a bottom that is cut for a 16 year old girl's body- give these a try!! If you spend $50- you get free shipping and returns are FREE too!


There you have it! My top three "summer must haves!" 

What about you?? What are your "must haves" for the summer??

Hope you have the BEST day!

Joining Owen, Natalie and Annie for their fun Thoughts for Thursday Link up!

Comments

  1. Great summer pics! I'm going to look into those flip flops! And no, I can't believe May is almost over. This year is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these picks for summer. YES to flip flops and a good swimsuit. Also, I need more tanks in my life! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list! The pool opens this weekend and we're excited. I'm in the market for some cute leather sandals, new swim suit, distressed jean shorts and some basic tees. It's so nice to find things you love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts