Weekly Walmart Finds!!

Hey friends!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

Hope your week is going well so far!!!

Ok- so I have a few RANDOM Walmart finds to share with you today!!

The first one being my new favorite stain remover! Many of you, who have read my blog from the beginning, know I have strong feelings about stain removal. HA! I love finding the best products out there- because I am CONSTANTLY doing laundry and trying to get out all sorts of stains in my kiddos' clothing! My tried and true way of getting out stains is using Dawn dish detergent. I have also used several brands of "spray" stain remover that I have really loved, including Dreft and Resolve Gold. I actually wrote a post about it! HA! 
You can check it out HERE!
Well...my Walmart doesn't currently carry the Dreft laundry stain remover (you can find it on Amazon) and I can't find the Resolve Gold stain remover ANYWHERE...so last week, on a whim, I picked up this Spray 'N' Wash Max stain remover. My store had it in the area where all the laundry stuff is and you can also find it online HERE. It is $3.82 for a 22 ounce bottle and I am here to tell you- it is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! It works SO well!!! Just in the past few days I have had to get out chocolate ice cream stains (those are the WORST) and horrible mud stains from the boys playing outside. 
Both totally came out with me using this stain remover! 
*Sidenote- I always start by treating ALL of my stains with some Dawn soap and then move into using a "spray" stain remover if they seem super stubborn.
So- if you need a new stain remover- definitely give this one a try! I have been so happy with the results when I use it and I love that I can pick it up right in my store- versus having to think ahead and order the Dreft laundry stain remover from Amazon!
Also- just wanted to mention- as it is always a worry of mine- I have used this on brightly colored clothing items and it has not bleached them out at all!  
Next up is a fun "end of the year" teacher appreciation gift! Or since it's Teacher Appreciation Week- THIS WEEK- maybe you can use this as a last minute idea to give your kiddos' teachers!

I am in charge of the end of the year party for James class and wanted to have something for both of his teachers from the class when we had the party. Another mom donated a bunch of fun, individually wrapped candy (she even put cute little sayings on them!) and I picked up a cute beach towel and water bottle from Walmart, this lime green little tub from the Dollar Tree and VOILA! For under $14- I think we've got an ADORABLE and super functional teacher gift!
 Here's the towel I got! Don't you just love the bright, fun watermelon pattern?? It came in other patterns- but this one was my favorite :)
So currently- at my Walmart- there are 3 "levels" of beach towels. There are some that are just under $6, this towel, which is $8.94 and then some oversized towels for $12.94. I was trying to stick with a certain budget- so I went with the "middle" priced towel. I have to tell you though- both Aaron and I thought this towel felt softer and more plush than the more expensive towels!
 The towel is from the Mainstays brand and you can see by the size dimensions listed on the tag- it is a BIG towel! Like I mentioned- it is just under $9- which I think is a total steal!
At my Walmart, all of the beach towels are in an aisle kind of towards the front of the store where they set up all the seasonal items. You can also find it HERE online!
This was the other towel I was thinking about getting before I decided on the watermelon print...I mean- how cute are those flamingos??? 
This towel paired with a water bottle and gift card would be such a PERFECT gift for a graduate or a maybe a babysitter that is going away to college!! This towel is also $8.94! 

So along with the towels, I also picked up two of these super fun and BIG water bottles! These water bottles are $3.94 and they had several colors with different sayings. These water bottles have a straw inside of them and a "clip down" mouth piece (does that make sense??) and are just perfect for the pool and the beach! I found mine on a side aisle just a couple rows away from where the beach towels were located. 
I looked online for them- but it looks like they might just be an "in-store" item.
So there you have it! An easy, fun gift that you can pick up at Walmart- that is super useful and budget friendly! I am always trying to think of gifts that I would like to receive when I get things for the kids teachers...and I would LOVE a new soft beach towel and fun water bottle! :)

Have you found any great finds at Walmart lately!?!?! 
Tell me about them if you have!!

Hope you have the BEST day!!

Comments

  1. What a cute idea!! Towels are perfect end of the year gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! A couple of years ago I did up a beach bag for Emma's teacher and it was probably the most fun teacher gift I've given. Love these ideas Justine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teacher gifts are so cute! Funny that you mentioned stains: I have to get chapstick out of my husband's work clothes and I used Shout, but didn't work. Someone suggested using Dawn, so I hope that works. I always check his pockets, but didn't this time. Lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! I got cute summer tote bags for Olive's teachers this year. I've done beach towels in the past because they're just such a cheerful kick off to summer gift. I'll have to keep those in mind if we get invited to any summer bday parties. Thanks for that stain remover product alert. I'll have to see if my Walmart carries it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I have to put together teacher gifts for the end of the year. I was thinking of doing a summer basket theme! I don't buy much at Walmart, but I do love their shoes for girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts