Weekly Walmart Finds: 5 Dresses under $15!!

Hi Friends!! Happy Wednesday!!

I am not sure what the weather is like in your area....but here in North Carolina it seems like spring is here to stay! We have been consistently having gorgeous, sunny days with temperatures in the high 60's to high 70's! It's been GLORIOUS!  

And with the temperatures being warmer- I feel like it's the perfect weather to wear dresses!

I don't have many casual dresses...the ones I have are either too fancy to be worn outside of church or a special function- or they are tank dresses, meant to be worn when it's super hot outside.

So- of course, I started looking around on my favorite website, Walmart.com and found 5 SUPER cute dresses- all under $15!!! You could get all 5 of these dresses and update your spring/summer wardrobe for $75....how fun is that!?!?

First up is this cold shoulder dress by the brand Time and Tru. It is only $9.96!! It comes in several super, pretty colors including this pink color and a really beautiful cobalt blue that would be perfect for 4th of July Festivities! This would be the perfect dress to wear to a cookout or for a fun date night with your hubby!
I am LOVING this high neck sleeveless tank dress also by Time and Tru! It is $9.96 and comes in multiple colors and patterns!!! This dress is SO perfect to throw on with flip flops or could totally be dressed up with fun jewelry and a cute pair of wedges!! Wouldn't this also be a perfect pool or beach cover-up??!? And for right now- when the temperatures are cooler in the morning- it would be so perfect with a denim jacket or a colorful cardigan!
If you need a classic t-shirt dress- look no further than this one! It's by the brand Time and Tru and they are calling it their "Essential T-Shirt Dress." It's another dress priced at just under $10 and comes in 8 different colors!! I don't know a woman out there who doesn't need this classic style of a dress! It is SO easy to wear and just perfect for the spring, summer and even into the fall! I will FOR SURE be picking up one of these dresses!!
I am so excited about this next dress....because it is SO cute! I actually purchased this Pom Pom sleeve dress by the brand Thyme and Honey..but unfortunately couldn't keep it because it was a tad bit too short for me. I am 5' 8" and I am kind of weird about dresses being too short on me. HA! But I can tell you it is SO well made and it is just so ADORABLE! It is currently on sale for $14- which is a total steal! This would be the perfect dress for church or date night! I also think it is casual enough that you could wear it with sandals for just running errands!
It comes in black, navy and gray- all such great and classic colors!
The 5th and final dress I have for you is this super fun sleeveless shift dress!! It is by Time and Tru, it is only $14.46 and comes in 4 different colors/patterns. I am partial to this chambray material- because I feel like it is SO versatile!  I also love that with the cute little string belt and the tassels, it's almost like the dress is already accessorized and all you would need to do is put on a cute pair of earrings and you are good to go!


I personally haven't seen any of these dresses in my local Walmart store- but it might be different for you! I am a big fan of shopping on Walmart.com...I either have my stuff shipped to the store to save on shipping or have it sent to my house! Walmart is now doing 2 day shipping if you spend $35 or more- and it is LEGIT. Sometimes my stuff has come in one day! 

So I would love to know- which dress is your favorite??? 

Hope you have the BEST day and Happy Shopping!!

Comments

  1. Love that pom-pom dress! I am going to order it now! It will be perfect for church and our beach trip at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to look ADORABLE in it!! It is such a CUTE dress!

      Delete
  2. I love these dresses!! I went to WalMart last night to get a few things for Alyx, and Justine I was SO disappointed! Ugh. They had nothing hardly in Alyx's size that was cute. I'm going to keep checking though. The bigger girls section had some adorable stuff though.
    These dresses are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH! Sorry they didn't have much for Alyx!! I just sent you some links to some SUPER cute stuff they have their website for her size!!

      Delete
  3. I'll take one of each!! I haven't been to Walmart lately so I need to go and scope out the women's clothes. I love those basic dresses that could be casual or dressy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I especially like the pom pom dress, but think it would be too short for me. I recently got this one (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Burnout-Maxi-Dress/500396085) and love it. The new time and tru line is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute! We had our first two warm days this week and I hope that spring might finally be here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I have the first dress. I got in black in the fall. Threw on some tights or leggings and a denim jacket and called it a day! I LOVE the pom dress so much! Don't think the length will be a problem for this shorty! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts