Hey Hey Friday!

Happy Friday friends!

How are you?

It has been an extremely devastating and heavy week in our world.
I am praying that all of us are remembering to take care of ourselves and our families. It is the power of the BOTH/AND. Our hearts are shattered for what has happened to so many innocent people AND we must stay present to OUR lives. We must CHOOSE to find joy throughout the most mundane moments of our day and live with a posture of gratitude. 

I am showing up here today with some "happies" that have been 
sprinkled throughout my week:)
Thank you for being here and sharing them with me!

 //ONE//
We had our first "movie on the lawn" this past Saturday and it truly felt like a dream to me!
We set up a bunch of blankets and pillows and the kids watched the Sandlot. There was just enough chill in the air that everyone wanted a sweatshirt and a dog to snuggle. HA! 

We are so excited to make this our Friday night tradition for the next month or so (depending on the weather)!

//TWO//
I mentioned a couple weeks ago in a post that I love having a protein shake every night. 
I consider it my nightly dessert :) Several of you have asked what protein powder I use and how I make my shake- so I thought I'd share!

This is my FAVORITE protein powder. I have tried A LOT of protein powders. 
This one, in my humble opinion, is the BEST.
You can find it HERE on Amazon. I have only had the chocolate flavor- 
but this brand also has a vanilla flavor. 
Here's the disclaimer: it is EXTREMELY expensive. 
I have been purchasing this protein powder for over a year now and I was so lucky to lock in a lower price because I have a monthly subscription.  

Here's how I make my protein shake: (get ready for it ya'll because it's complicated :)
ice, frozen banana (it has to be frozen!), scoop of protein powder, stevia (to make it a little sweet) and almond milk. 
I like to sprinkle some peanut butter powder and multigrain cheerios on top for some crunch!
The key is to not add too much liquid so you get a frosty like texture!

FYI: 1st Phorm makes a great vegan protein powder as well. 
The ice oatmeal cookie is DELICIOUS! You can find it HERE! 1st Phorm is an amazing company and they incredible customer service!

//THREE//
I picked up a few things from the Prime day sale earlier this week and one of them was my holy grail eyelash serum. When I tell you this stuff works- I MEAN IT!!
I has experienced SO much lash growth from this serum! 
When I got Covid two summers ago- my eyelashes fell out! This stuff got them growing again. I use it consistently everyday and I really see a difference when I stop. 
I have tried a much more expensive "popular" brand of eyelash serum and I was not impressed at all. So...if you are looking to get some longer fuller lashes and don't want to spend lots of money...I highly recommend trying this serum :)
//FOUR//
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know my daughter Celine makes bracelets!! She has started making curated "stacks" and sells a limited number of them!
Here is her latest stack: small natural wood beads with a smiley face bead, a solid coral colored bracelet made with small beads and one with larger natural wood beads with the word "smile."
These are SO cute and she does such a good job on them! She has made them to fit an average size teen/adult wrist.  
I am also going to be sharing these on Instagram- but wanted ya'll to know about them too!!
She has seven stacks available- if you want to purchase one of them- just email me at fullhandsfullheart08@gmail.com !!
These would be the cutest stocking stuffer or so fun to add in with a gift card for a teacher! :)

Before I sign off...
Did you happen to catch my other blog posts this week?

I shared my meal plan and a "marriage moment" on Monday- you can read it HERE!
And HERE you can check out a random Thursday Thoughts post!

Ok friends...off to enjoy the day with my oldest daughter and my husband!! 
They are off school and work today! YAY!
Hope you have the BEST Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Linking up with from Andrea and Erica for Friday Favorites!!! 

Comments

  1. I love 1st Phorm! When my oldest was a fitness influencer, 1st Phorm reached out to her and asked her to promote its products in exchange for lots of free products and a commission. My daughter spent HOURS learning about the products and had weekly meetings with a coach and to learn more constantly. The commissions were fair and even when my daughter left the influencer ¨business¨ when she was in a freshman in college, 1st Phorm continued to give her commissions when ppl bought through her link initially. They did not have to do this (my husband is a business lawyer who reviewed the contract). We continue to be impressed by the company. Good quality protein powder is not cheap for a reason! I am glad you found a couple that you really like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lash serum I loved, but had to stop using it. It worked TOO well, and made lashes grow on the inner edge of my upper lid into my eye...ugh! I loved my long lashes while they lasted. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love active stacks chocolate. It is the best I've tasted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts