Wednesday Walmart Finds: Transitional Tableware

Happy Wednesday friends!!

I hope your week is going well so far!!

I have some fun Walmart finds for you today!

With the holidays on the horizon, I got inspired to find some tableware and accessories that could be used not just on Thanksgiving and during the Christmas season- but year round!

I am very much a minimalist when it comes to "stuff." 
Whether that's kitchen items, tableware or even home decor. I prefer to keep it simple and only have items that I USE regularly. When it comes to tableware- I have found that by having white/neutral colored plates, serving dishes, and glasses, I am able to use them for every season. I can easily decorate our table with pops of color with seasonal flowers or greenery. 

Walmart has an incredible selection of not only affordable but highly rated tableware items! 
I had SO much fun picking out these items and creating this collage. 
I LOVE every single thing shown here!
Let's start with this stoneware dinner set. It is a neutral cream color and has the prettiest gold swirl detail right on the outside of edge of the dishes! This dinner set goes with EVERYTHING. It can be used for a casual meal or dressed up for a more formal dinner. I love how it has kind of an earthy feel to it with it being stoneware...but then has that extra special gold detail!
This is a 12 piece set and is $64.00!! That comes out to just a little over $5.00 for each piece in this set- which is such a VALUE!
Ok..so we have our dishes. Now it's time to set the table! I LOVE this woven table runner!! It is the perfect creamy neutral color but has lots of texture in the woven detail. This table runner would look so amazing dressed up for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! And it would look perfect on your table as an "every day" table runner!
To complement the table runner, I thought these fabric napkins would look SO good!
Again, they are neutral in color- so they go with everything!! You can dress them up for Thanksgiving with rustic napkin rings- I love these wooden ones!! For Christmas, just simply tying a red or green ribbon around them would be SO pretty! Or you could use the wooden napkin rings again and stick a small of piece of greenery in the napkin ring for a more rustic "Christmas-y" look!
I thought this vase is SO pretty. The amber color is perfect for the fall months! 
Wouldn't it look so beautiful with some maple leaves stems like these in it?
I also love these eucalyptus leaves!

For Christmas, I think some greenery would look STUNNING in the amber colored vase!
I personally would buy two or three of the vases and place them across my dining room table!

If you don't care for the amber colored glass vase, you cannot go wrong with this creamy colored vase! I have shared about this vase before- I own and love it!! It goes with EVERYTHING!
As far as serving items go- there are just SO many options!
This wooden cake stand totally caught my eye and I had to share it. This would not only be perfect to serve your dessert on- but would also work as a place to put bread or rolls! It would also be perfect to use as a small charcuterie tray! 
And finally, I had to share this four compartment serving tray! I own two of these and LOVE them! Whenever I have people over and use them, I get so many compliments on them! You can use them for condiments, for baked potato toppings, for olives and cheeses- there are so many uses for this serving tray! The compartments are removable- which makes cleaning them SO easy. I love having two of these because I can put one on each end of our dining table so they are easily accessible to everyone!
Ok- who's ready to host a gathering at their house now?!? HA!
I am definitely going to be purchasing a few of the items- definitely the table runner and the cloth napkins!! Maybe the cake stand too! HA!

Also- I feel like it's important to note: you don't NEED any of this stuff to welcome people into your home. I truly enjoy decorating and setting a table- but it's NOT necessary! 
Paper plates and napkins, some solo cups, pizza + salad and some boxed brownies are a totally perfect "recipe" for a great get together!!

Hope you enjoyed these Walmart finds- let me know if you purchase any of these items and what you think of them!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!










 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts