Wednesday Walmart Finds!

Hey hey friends!!!
Happy Wednesday!!!

How is your week going so far??
Yesterday was jammed packed for me and today is pretty much the same. But then things are settling down for the remainder of the week. And when I say "settling down" I mean- 80% crazy instead of 110% nuts. HA!

Ok. In the good ol' blogging days, I loved sharing "weekly Walmart finds."  
Sooo much has changed with Walmart and now I feel like EVERYONE is talking about Walmart!! Especially their clothes!!

With that being said, I don't feel like I have a lot to contribute in the Walmart arena anymore...
BUT- I thought it would be fun to share some home items from Walmart, that I OWN and USE. I have had most of the items for almost a year now. The most expensive item I am sharing today is just under $15- so everything is super affordable! YAY!


Let's start with this simple vase by the Walmart brand Mainstays. This vase is SO good! 
I found it on a whim about a month ago, when I was specifically looking for a vase for our kitchen table. I had been looking around for awhile and hadn't found anything. I went back to one of the aisles I had already searched...and looked up to the HIGHEST shelf- and saw this vase! I somehow got it down...and knew as soon as I got a good look at it that it was exactly what I was looking for!!
It's a perfect creamy white, totally opaque and in my opinion, looks so much more expensive than it's $9.88 price tag!! 



Next up are these towels! They are part of the Better Homes and Garden brand and they are SO GOOD. I know I said that about the vase already- but I am saying it again about these towels. HA! They are BIG, super absorbent and GREAT quality. A pack of 3 towels is just under $8.00!!
The color shown is called "silver." You can also find them in black HERE! I have two sets of these towels and gifted my mom a set for Mother's Day! 
This blanket is MY FAVORITE. I purchased this last year and I have permanently coined it MY BLANKET. I have it in our front living room and in the cold months, I snuggle up with it every morning! It is soooo soft. It is a nice medium weight- not super heavy- but it's very warm. I love this neutral gray pattern! This particular blanket comes in multiple patterns/colors- but this one is my favorite. I put a "thank you" basket together for my friend who helped me out a ton while Aaron and I were in Mexico and I included this blanket in it!
I mentioned this candle in my post (you can check out the post HERE) on Monday- but it's worth sharing again! These candles smell SO good. They come in the most delightful scents! If you are looking to gift this candle- you can easily peel the sticker off of it! I feel like candles can be SO expensive- these candles are just under $13.00!! I love this farm apple pumpkin scent for fall! 
Also- check out the vase I mentioned in the background of this picture!! Doesn't it look so good??

And finally- I had to share this duvet and sham set we recently purchased for my daughter's room! If you follow me on IG- then you saw me talking about this set a couple of days ago on stories!
For a full size, this set- which comes with a duvet cover (no insert included) and 2 shams is $53! It is slightly off white and has the most fun bohemian chic vibe!! The duvet has a good weight to it- but is not overly heavy. It looks SO nice on my daughter's bed and she just loves it!

As I was putting together this post- I realized that all the things I have shared (minus the duvet set)- would be perfect hostess gifts or just a special "I am thinking of you" gift! With the holidays approaching, it is SO smart to pick up some items to have on hand for when you get invited over for dinner or a bonfire or whatever!

I love the idea of putting some fresh flowers in that vase and giving that as a gift!
Or- taking the set of three towels, separating them and using one towel to wrap around a loaf of fresh pumpkin or banana bread! You've got three gifts for just under $8.00!
As I mentioned- I just gave my friend the cozy blanket...she LOVED it! I think that blanket would make a lovely teacher gift!
And who doesn't love a candle?!? I am always SO excited when someone gifts me a candle!

Ok. I think I will be going to Walmart sometime in the next few days and picking up some of these things to have on hand myself! HA!

Hope ya'll enjoyed this installment of Walmart finds!
Have the BEST day!










 

Comments

  1. So glad that you are blogging again-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so missed your Walmart posts. As to the kitchen towels, I purchased them after seeing them on your Instagram stories. I love them and have been giving them to all my friends as a birthday gift this year. Please continue your Walmart finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great finds. I definitely feel like everyone is talking about Walmart now, even more than Target. It's kind of funny to see all the hype for those of us who have always been Walmart shoppers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Walmart finds - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts