Friday Favorites!

Hi!! Happy Friday!!

This week felt fast and slow at the same time...please tell me I am not the only one who felt this way?? HA!

Time to share some FAVORITES!!

//ONE//
We had a lot of fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day!! We all wore green and went to play at an indoor playground after school. I made the kids a green "brinner" complete with green eggs, green pancakes, green yogurt, green applesauce and green milk. They LOVED it! I insisted we get a family picture with Aaron's selfie stick...that little gadget is SO fun!! :)
//TWO//
On Sunday evening, I was planning out my week and thinking when I would be going to the gym...and I just wasn't FEELING IT. Some weeks- I am all over it- and other weeks- the idea of getting to the gym can be very overwhelming!  I told myself all I had to do this week was run 3 miles every day. Nothing more, nothing less. I took an EXTREMELY awkward gym bathroom selfie after each run to document that I had, in fact, GOT IT DONE. I missed Wednesday morning because I had to take the boys to the doctor...but I am happy with 3 days, 3 miles each. Dragging myself onto that treadmill wasn't fun- but feeling great and happy I got my workout in, after I was all done, was definitely a FAVORITE of mine this week!
 //THREE//
We are decorated for Easter at our house and it makes me SO happy! Despite the first day of spring being this past Monday, it has NOT felt "springy" at all here in Central Indiana. At least not by my standards :) Having our cheerful, happy Easter decorations up helps with the BLAH weather outside!
 //FOUR//
We got another picture of our house that is being built in Greenville, NC!!
It's starting to look like a real house now!!! It's SO exciting!!! We are reserving our moving truck, getting things finalized with our mortgage, in contact with a fence company...it is getting REAL!! EEEKKK!!
//FIVE//
We have a super FUN weekend ahead of us!! We are picking up Charlotte and Cora from school and heading to my parents' house! The kids have NO idea we are going- we thought it would be such a fun surprise for them! Aaron and I plan to go out tomorrow and just do a little shopping and grab some lunch in honor of our upcoming anniversary next week. We will go to church on Saturday and have a nice breakfast on Sunday morning and then head home! It will be a short and sweet visit- but I am so looking forward to going on a little road trip and getting to see my parents! The kids are going to LOSE THEIR MINDS when we tell them we are going to Baba and Papa's house! I can't wait! :)
Hope you have the BEST day and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!


And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. EEEKKK Love your house coming together!!
    Y'all have the best weekend with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your house, Justine! It is coming together so beautifully. I can't wait to see more! What color scheme are you going with inside? Are you letting the girls pick the color of their room? Did you purchase any of the bedding from the other day??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are building a house too. Loving the walls up girl!!! Have a sweet weekend with your parents. Loving all the green!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea!! So fun you are in the building process too!! It's so exciting!! Have a fabulous Friday!!

      Delete
  4. Your house looks great! So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a Carolina girl? I am! Except not that end of the state. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo for progress on your beautiful home!! Surprise trips are the best :) I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun surprise and weekend ahead for all of you! How exciting about the progress on your new home. Great job getting those workouts in this week too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun surprise!! Your kids are going to have a blast. Way to go on getting your workouts in and love your outfits. I always think cute workout clothes make working out better :) Your home is so pretty!! I can't wait to see it all come together. Safe travels this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a really fun time celebrating St. Patrick's Day! That's awesome. Great job on getting your workouts in too.

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-bit-more-about-usborne-books-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts