Recipe Club: Pancake Muffins!

Hi friends! Happy Wednesday!!

It's the third Wednesday of the month...
so today I am joining two of my blogging besties- Johannah and Heather
and linking up with their monthly Recipe Club!!
Okay- I have the EASIEST little muffin to share with you today.

You probably have already made them!
I don't even know if you can consider this a "recipe," because- guess what- all you need is 
1) Pancake Mix
2) Water
(or whatever ingredients your pre-made pancake mix calls for- I use the Aunt Maple's "just add water" mix from Aldi)
 So- heat your oven to 350 degrees, mix together your pancake mix and pour the batter in either a muffin tin or another fun pan you have! 
I have a heart shape donut pan- so I used that and they turned out so cute!
 I also made some in a muffin pan and added some cinnamon sugar to the top of them!
One of my daughters likes to eat her muffins plain and my other two daughters like to dip their's in syrup!
Either way- add a side of fresh fruit and maybe even some scrambled eggs- and you have such a good, EASY breakfast!

My girls get really burnt out on having the same breakfast over and over again- and this is such an easy way to switch things up- but also keep it SUPER easy. Because this mama can't handle anything more than that! HA!

Also- check out this fun post on doing fun mix-in's in your pancake muffins!


Hope you have the BEST day friends!

Comments

  1. So fun! So I totally want to make them in heart shapes! What pan do you have? Ella would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make these all of the time!! In fact, I think this was one of my first recipe posts a couple years ago. I need to make these again; I had forgotten all about them. LOVE the donut pan idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! Alyx is super super picky, but one thing she absolutely loves is pancakes, so I need to make these! Thanks for sharing them!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is genius!! We love pancakes, but I don't make them that often because they're so time consuming. I just know my muffin loving kids would love these. And who doesn't love an easy breakfast :) Making these ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a donut pan and never thought to use it to make pancakes. That would be such an easy dipping food for CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes seconds to find the document which you are looking for. It is very convenient for a customer to access the service 24/7. Accessibility and durability are last but not the least advantages of a VDR. The world goes digital as well as information does. It is important to keep up with the times. discover this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts