Friday Favorites!

Hi friends!!
Happy Friday!!!

Wow. You know how sometimes you just have a crazy week...but when you try to pinpoint why it's felt crazy- you really can't?!? If I am not making any sense- I totally understand. HA!

Basically- I have just been a loony tune this week. That's all. HA!

VERY glad the weekend is here tomorrow!!
Anybody else with me?!?

Okay...let's get to the fun stuff...time for some FAVORITES from this past week!

//ONE//
This past Saturday we took a walk to our local Fresh Thyme Market and had so much fun! It was a gorgeous morning and my FAVORITE way to spend time as a family is when we are being active and are outdoors! The kids got a free cookie from the deli counter- so their day was MADE :)

//TWO//
Do you read my friend Whitney's blog?? If not- you must start NOW. She is the SWEETEST person and always has the best, creative ideas for how to make everyday life fun and special. She did a post where she shared some fun Easter ideas- and one of them was serving your kiddos' lunch or snack out of an egg carton! I saved our egg cartons all through the week and then put the kids snack in it on Saturday- they LOVED it! Such a cute, simple and FUN idea!
//THREE//
I know I have mentioned how much I love Thriftbooks before- but I have to give them another shoutout. I had several books I wanted to order in my Amazon cart- and they were totaling about $40. I REALLY didn't want to spend that much- so I went over to Thriftbooks to see if they had any of the books I wanted in stock. They had all but one of them!! And guess what?? I paid $17 for 5 books!! Such an awesome deal!! You should really check them out the next time you are looking to purchase some books!
//FOUR//
So- I have to mention my friend Whitney again because she has the CUTEST little Etsy shop!! I ordered some earrings to put in my girls' Easter baskets and she not only sent them to me right away- but she packaged them up SO cute AND included an extra pair for me! My girls LOVE them (and so do I)!!! They are bright, fun and lightweight- the perfect little earring to wear in the summer when you want to have on fun jewelry but don't necessarily want to bother with super dangly earrings!
//FIVE//
This guy. He is my FAVORITE.
Aaron is SUCH a hard worker and with our big move coming up in just under 8 weeks- he has really been extra amazing taking care of all sorts things that just need to get DONE.
Love him and really, really appreciate him.

Little Marshall (who is going to be ONE next Saturday- HOW?!?!) is squawking in his crib- so I gotta run! Hope you have the BEST day and a WONDERFUL weekend!!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!

 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

 Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!



And lastly, linking up with KatieTifDella & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!

Comments

  1. Sounds like such a fun week! I'm always looking for fellow Esty shops so I'll have to check out the Polka-Dotty Place- those earrings ARE cute! I know you, like me, have plenty of experience with children turning one, but this birthday hit me harder than the others. You may need someone to hold you next weekend, ha ha. And I love that picture of you and your husband! Gorgeous, gorgeous photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got a Fresh Thyme, love that place! Hope you a ll have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall are seriously the most gorgeous family I've ever seen! And now I'm off to check out ThriftBooks and Whitney's blog! Have a fab weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your move is right around the corner!! How has time gone by so quickly?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! I have weeks like too that I just can't really explain. The weekend is always a beautiful thing and usually puts me back on track. I love your pink dress in the pic with your husband! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture of you and Aaron!
    I love those earrings from Whitney. I need to order a pair for Ella!!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture of you and Aaron! I love your dress!!! Where from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family is gorgeous! I know EXACTLY what you are saying about busy weeks you can't explain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress in that last photo and the picture of all the kids! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure know how to make a girl's day!! Thanks for all of the etsy shop and blog love!! :) I'm so glad you all loved your earrings. Couldn't ask for cuter girls to be wearing them!! You and Aaron look so happy on Easter! I love you in that color. Glad you had a great Easter and can't wait to hear how you celebrate sweet Marshall. This really was the fastest year ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean about those weeks! :) Hope next week is a little more relaxing! Those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts