Best Brownie Recipe- EVER! :)

Hi! Happy Tuesday!!
Sooo....do you love brownies?? If you do- then keep reading, because I am going to share what I consider to be the BEST brownie recipe!!

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 X 11 pan (I use a Pyrex baking dish) with cooking spray.

This is where it gets fun- because this recipe is totally one where you can dump all the ingredients in at once.  You don't need a mixer to make these brownies!!

In a mixing bowl, dump the following ingredients-
1 cup flour
2 cups white, granulated sugar
2/3 cup cocoa
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup chocolate chips (and an additional 1 - 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips)

Mix well together and pour brownie batter into your 9 X 11 pan.
The batter will be THICK!
Bake your brownies for approximately 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.  You do NOT want to over bake them!! Over baking can take any dessert from super delicious to hockey puck status in just a few extra minutes too long in the oven!! :)
At the 30 minute mark, put a knife in the middle of the brownies- if it comes out clean- they're done! If not- let them bake for a couple minutes longer and check again.  
Once you have taken the brownies out of the oven, sprinkle your remaining chocolate chips (I like to use a mix of milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips) all over the hot brownies.  Let the chocolate chips sit on top for about 5 minutes- then they will be melted enough that they can be spread into an "icing!"  Once you have your chocolate chips all spread out- you can add some fun sprinkles (my family LOVES sprinkles- including my husband!:) Or you can just leave them plain.  Either way- the brownies will be delicious.
In my opinion, since these brownies are so fudgy and dense, I recommend letting these fully cool and set up for at least 3 hours.  When I make these to bring to a party or cookout- I make them a day ahead.  These also freeze beautifully!! When I make them for my family, I always freeze half of the brownies.  It is so easy to take just a couple out of the freezer before dinner, and then they are thawed and super yummy by the time everyone is ready for dessert!

Are you a "brownie" person?? I hope you enjoy this recipe if you make them!! 
Also- if you have a favorite brownie recipe- share it with me!! You can never have too many brownie recipes in my opinion!! :)

Hope you have the best day!! It is SUPER hot here today- our goal is to keep from melting! HA!

Comments

  1. Oh goodness - these look so delicious! I haven't made brownies in so long and have been wanting to recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina! These brownies are SO easy to make and are seriously so yummy!! Let me know what you think if you end up making them!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts