Favorite Things: Red, White and Blue Edition!

Hi!! Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

I am excited to link up with Erika and Andrea today for their Favorite Things Party!!
Today's theme is: FAVORITE RED, WHITE and BLUE!

I happen to LOVE the patriotic color combination of red, white and blue!! My girls have several patriotic dresses that we wear a lot during the summer- because what is cuter than little girls, dressed up in the colors of the good ol' USA?!? 
These dresses are what the girls wore last year for the 4th of July and I am OBSESSED with them!! I just LOVE them!  If you can believe it- they are from Walmart and were only $5 a piece!!
My other favorite red, white and blue item is this wooden flag my husband made me!
He put it together with scrap wood he had in our garage and painted it by hand!! I was supposed to do the painting portion- but I totally weaseled my way out of it- I am just really not cut out to do crafty/DIY projects!! We are such a good team...I come up with all the ideas and he executes them for me! :) I love how the end project turned out and I smile every time I pull up to our house and see our flag hanging up!! 

LOVE Red, White and Blue- and all that it represents in our amazing country!!

Hope you have the best day!!

Comments

Popular Posts