Friday Favorites!!

Happy Friday!! This week was kind of crazy...we got back from our vacation Sunday evening, spent a good portion of Monday and Tuesday getting everything unpacked and re-organized and then my oldest daughter started school yesterday!! Looking forward to a chill weekend before we start our first FULL week of school on Monday, when ALL of my girls will be back at school!
Hope you have had a great week!! Anything fun or exciting happen??

Alright...here are my FAVORITES from this past week!

ONE
As I was unpacking my toiletry bags, I found several samples of Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Masque.  I won't even tell you how excited I got about this discovery...it is kind of embarrassing. HA!  Anyway- my hair was in desperate need of a revival due to being at the beach for a week and me doing the bare minimum to keep it slightly clean.  After I got all the kids in bed the other night, I took a nice long shower and used my masque.  It was WONDERFUL!! The conditioner smells wonderful and I could tell a huge difference in my hair the next day, after it was dried and styled.  Obviously, the fact that it is Bumble and Bumble means the price tag is a little steep...but if you are looking for a great deep conditioning masque- you might try it out!!

TWO
While we were on vacation, a new grocery store that has been being built RIGHT by our house had it's grand opening.  My daughter and I went to check it out this week and OMG, I am in love!! Fresh Thyme is not overly huge, has a mix of "regular" food brands and tons of organic/natural food brands and their prices, especially on their fresh meats and produce are killer!!  I am a sucker for cute little grocery stores...and the fact that I can walk to Fresh Thyme...well, let's just say I will probably be finding a lot of excuses to just  "pop" in there! HA!

THREE
I have been wanting a sturdy, high quality umbrella stroller for quite some time now and finally just decided to order one! After a lot of research, we ended up getting the Summer Infant 3D Lite umbrella stroller.  I LOVE it!! It is SO light weight, it is crazy easy to open up and to collapse and it has taller handles, which is great for my husband and I, as we aren't not what you would consider "small" people :)  I have owned (and still do) MANY a stroller in my short time as a parent...I am kind of obsessed with them.  Would any of you be interested in a little stroller review of the ones I have owned?? Let me know in the comments!! 


FOUR
So my oldest daughter came with me on our first trip to Fresh Thyme and oh my gosh- we had the BEST time!! She was out of her mind excited that they had little shopping carts AND the fact that her pony fit perfectly on top of the shopping cart flag :)  
 We took our time and just shopped around, and she was the best little helper!  I have to tell you- at 6 1/2 years old, she is a BLAST to hang out with!! It was the perfect little "date" for us before she went back to school and it was hands down my FAVORITE moment of this week!

FIVE
Even though school is back in session, we are still hanging onto the summer vibe at our house.  We are still going to the pool (now just after school :) and we have plans tonight to go to a local concert in the park.  Is there anything more summery than laying down a big blanket and listening to music outside?!? Can't wait to have some fun with my precious family tonight!! Supposedly the band we are going to see is pretty rockin; they are described as a "high energy act with tight in the pocket grooves" - what does that mean?!? I can't wait to find out! HA!

Hope you have the best day and a wonderful weekend ahead of you!!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites Link Up!
 I am also linking up with April for Five on Friday!

Joining Karli for her, Oh Hey Friday Link Up! too!


Comments

  1. I'm almost done with the stroller stage but I think that a stoller review would be so helpful to other moms and moms to be out there! I know I read tons of them before purchasing our strollers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Cat!! Thanks for commenting!! I am like you- I LOVE reading about what has worked for other moms- real, first hand experience with products is so helpful!! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!

      Delete
  2. That grocery store sounds awesome! I love smaller grocery stores especially when they stock lots of organic items!! I definitely need to pick up that hair mask too!!!

    fortheloveofhousewives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! YES- LOVE smaller grocery stores too! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I think that store is coming near us too - I will have to check it out. My kids would die over the small carts too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh!! Oh my gosh! You are going to love Fresh Thyme!! So neat they are building one by where you live!!

      Delete
  4. We have that exact same stroller, only black & pink in color! I bought it just before our trip to Disney. I had done tons of researching about the best umbrella stroller that wasn't going to cost me $500. I wanted an umbrella stroller that collapsed easily, one that reclined, had a canopy of some sort and a little storage area. And I found it all with this one! I'm glad you love it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johannah! SO fun that you have the same stroller!! I LOVE our's!! Seriously- strollers can be SO expensive..and while the 3D lite isn't cheap...it certainly isn't up there with some of the other stroller we looked at!
      Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your stroller recommendation--I am definitely looking for an umbrella stroller, and do they make double/umbrella strollers?? :)
    Love the photo of you and your daughter!
    Have a great weekend, Justine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! I am doing a little round up of all the strollers we have owned, including several double stroller options!! I am going to be posting it this Thursday! Hope you come back and check it out! :)

      Delete
  6. We have had at least 6 strollers and I am looking now (maybe double umbrella?) Would love your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melody!! Oh my goodness- your family sounds like our's!!HAHA! I am a stroller junkie :) I am going to do a review of all our strollers this Thursday!!
      Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. I'm totally interested in a stroller review! I'd love to hear your opinions and experience! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts