Favorite Summer Moments!


Happy Monday!! How was your weekend?? I hope it was a great one :)

I am excited to be joining Erika and Andrea for their "Favorite Things" link up party!
The "theme" for today is: "Your Favorite Summer Moment"
So I don't know if I am breaking the rules by doing this- but I couldn't just share one favorite moment from this summer!! We had such a wonderful summer break!
So here are a few FAVORITE moments :)

All things POOL related!!
We lived at our pool (we belong to an awesome YMCA) this summer! My kids absolutely love the pool and never got sick of going. Hands down, it was our favorite summer activity!!
July 4th was such a FUN day for us!! We stayed up really late and got to enjoy several firework shows from our back yard. The girls had a blast doing sparklers and their excitement about everything was SO precious. Definitely one of my favorite days this summer!!
Celebrating our precious baby boy's FIRST birthday!! The girls were SO excited about James' having his first birthday "party."  Aaron took the day off work and we celebrated all day long as a family.  It was one of our FAVORITE days this summer!
Going to my friend Michaela's lake house!!  The lake house is actually owned by her dad's company- but every summer- he gets a week where he has the house.  Michaela invites a bunch of her friends to come spend the week with her and her family and it is a BLAST.  My girls were SO happy the whole time we were at the lake.  It was hands down our favorite little family trip we took this summer!
Our family vacation to Kure Beach!! My mom has 7 sisters and every other year, all of her sisters, their families, and my grandfather get together for one week at the beach. I think there were 37 people on this vacation?!?  It was SO MUCH FUN.  Our girls were OBSESSED with the ocean and had such a blast playing with their cousins!! I loved being with all of my family...it was such a special week!!
I have to say...this has been one of the best summers we have ever had!! We did so many fun things and I loved spending every day with all of my kiddos home with me.  
So thankful for such a beautiful summer!!



Comments

  1. Your girls matching swim suits are too Cute!! And I am loving your sweet baby boy has 3 big sisters to take care of him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh! Thanks for your sweet comments! My mom got all of her grandkids matching swim suits for our beach vacation!! It was SO cute to see them all out, digging in the sand, with their matching swim suits!!

      Delete
  2. oohh 4 kids. HAnds full indeed… Just found your blog through the link up. What an awesome summer!!

    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! My hands are definitely full...but I wouldn't have it any other way!! :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the Link Up! I cannot even handle the goggles photo, so dang cute! Your sweet kiddos really look like they had an awesome summer!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! We really did have a great summer and I have to agree with you- I can't handle how cute they look in their goggles!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts