Loving Lately!

Well...we got through Monday and it wasn't too painful! :)
I got all of our vacation bags unpacked, went to the gym, dropped off school supplies at my girls' school, went to Walmart and checked out a new grocery store that opened right by our house.  I always have a tendency to feel overwhelmed the first few days after getting back from a big trip...but I gave myself a pep talk and told myself if I could get to the gym and make dinner I would be winning...anything else that got accomplished would be a bonus!  I am telling you- keeping my expectations LOW and setting a few, tiny goals to accomplish is how I get through the day- happily!!

Anyway...since I unplugged from my computer while I was on vacation- I have been catching up the last couple days on all of my favorite blogs and websites.  I thought I would share a few with you today!

Grace is one of my ALL TIME favorite bloggers.  She has 5 kids, 4 years and younger, her husband just graduated from an OB/GYN residency and she is HYSTERICAL.  I love her and always get so excited to read what she has posted! You MUST check her out if you don't already read her blog. She is the best and I would totally freak out if I got to meet her in person.  I know- I am a HUGE dork.

Sooo...have you heard about this new line of workout clothes from Kate Hudson?? I have been hearing GREAT things about them...totally intrigued and want to get a few things!! Please let me know if you have bought anything from this line...I would love to know what you think!!

Another blogger I love to follow just recently moved to Croatia. She takes the MOST beautiful pictures and her instagram images are absolutely amazing!! You can check out her instagram feed from her blog.  Not only does she take gorgeous pictures, she has a beautiful outlook on life. 

I did a post awhile back on the special birthday outfits I get my girls...well I just ordered my daughter Cora's birthday shirt for her upcoming special day and was SO happy once again. I order all of my girls' special embroidered shirts from Kritter's Kreations on Etsy.  She does AMAZING work, is SO easy to work with and ships fast!! I HIGHLY recommend her shop!!

We lost one of our red hair bows while on our trip, so I am going to have to order a new one...and I guarantee you a few more will end up in my cart.  I can NOT help myself when it comes to big hair bows for my girls!  My favorite site for ordering hair bows is this one but I also have this site bookmarked...the prices look great- so I may end up ordering from there!

One of my favorite food sites is this one. The pictures are beautiful and the recipes are easy and delicious! I thinking this recipe would be SO good for a stay at home date night dinner!

Finally, I found this on Pinterest and just loved it!! 
Such great, SIMPLE tips on how to make your days meaningful!! 

The coffee just got done brewing, so I am off to sip on some and enjoy a few moments of quiet before my crazy crew wakes up!  

Hope you have a beautiful day!!

Comments

  1. It's so funny how we all have that one blogger that we would do just love to meet! I'm going to have to check out the Etsy shop for the personalized shirts. My youngest I think needs one for her birthday =) Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johannah! YES! You will LOVE Kristen's shop- and if she doesn't have something you are looking for- message her! She makes custom designs and is SO easy to work with!! Thanks for always being so sweet and commenting!!

      Delete
  2. I have heard fabletics are "ok" - not great and not going to hold up a long time, but ok for short term use. Best wishes getting out of vacation mode!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leigh! Thanks for letting me know!! I really need items that are going to stand a lot of wear...so maybe I won't be trying out Fabletics after all! I wonder what their return policy is?? Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts