Thursday Confessions!!

Hi!! Happy Thursday!!
I hope your week has been going well...the weekend is within reach! :)

Since it's Thursday, I am linking up with my fabulous friend, Leigh, who hosts a super fun link up party called "Thursday Confessions!" 
//1// Soooo...I have NO idea how Snap Chat works. It looks super fun and I actually tried to download the app on my phone- in an attempt to be cool- and yeah. got the app downloaded and then couldn't for the life of me figure out what to do next! HA! I am seriously the least technology and social media savvy person you will ever meet!!

//2// One of my most favorite parts of every day is waking up super early in the morning before everyone else is up. Depending on when Marshall wakes up to nurse, I am sometimes up as early as 4:30 am and I LOVE it. That sounds so WEIRD...to love being up that early- but I really do. I drink my beloved coffee :), write my blog post for the day, catch up on other things and get the kids lunches ready for the day. It is quiet and I am productive. Also- getting up super early totally makes me a better mom. I really don't enjoy being woken up by my crazy crew and not having any time to "prepare" for the day. Is this just me?? Anyone else like this?

//3// I am SO not a "gifts" person- but I have already started a birthday/Christmas list! HA! My birthday is in December...so that is the time of year when I get most of the things I want/need. Any time I think of something I want/need- I just write it down in the December portion of my planner- so when my husband and my mom ask me for ideas- I have some! Just in case your curious, right now on my list I have glamorous and exciting items such as a hand mixer, a hand immersion blender, new kitchen tools (measuring cups, measuring spoons, spatulas, etc) makeup items, and of course workout clothes- because I can't get enough of them! :)

//4// We go to the pool almost every day, which provides me the opportunity to see a variety of swimsuits that other people are wearing. I am ALL ABOUT you wearing what you feel comfortable in. SERIOUSLY. YOU DO YOU. However, I can't get on board with the swimsuit bottoms that literally cover half to maybe a 1/3 of the booty AND that look like they are in a semi-wedgie position. First- how is that comfortable??? Second- I don't particularly want to see your bare bottom in my face while I am splashing around the baby pool with my kids! HA!

And on that note....I think I will stop- HA!
Hope you have the BEST day! 

Along with Leigh, I am linking up with Annie and Natalie today!



Comments

  1. I love waking up before the boys, which is why you usually get all my comments before the sun is up! Luke is out the door by 4:50, so I usually get at least 45 minutes to myself in the morning. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my mornings before everyone wakes up too! I am going to make your cinnamon rolls today, I think they will be a hit! I sure am missing your weekly menu! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I just busted out laughing at #4! I am the same way! I also love the motto...just cause they make it in your size doesn't mean you need to wear it! HA

    #1...I love me some social media...but I haven't caved to Snap Chat bc I am already on IG and FB way to much!
    #2...YES! I get up way before my kids! I have to or my day feels "off" or rushed all day long!

    Happy Thursday Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! I do have Snapchat...however...I don't have a single clue how to use it other than letting the girls do all the funny faces on it. If I needed to send it to someone I wouldn't have a CLUE! And I know people have sent me stuff on Snapchat, but I don't know where to find it! LOL
    I also LOVE getting up early, before anyone else. It's my "me" time and I really enjoy it. It usually consists of a little news and some coffee and reading some blogs. However today everyone in the house (including me) woke up at 9am. So no early risers this morning.
    And the bathing suits. Oh my gosh, you are spot on. And so was Heather in her comment. If they make it in your size it doesn't mean you need to wear it. We haven't been to the pool yet this summer but last summer there were some barely there bathing suits and I kept thinking, do they realize this is a kids pool?!?! LOL Anyway...I hope you have a great day Justine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Snapchat is super confusing too - I think I have finally figured it out, but for sure took a while to hunt and peck. Just today I was thinking how I would love to tell my friends how much I accomplished this morning before they got out of bed - but I don't want to be boastful. I don't necessarily LOVE when the alarm goes out, but I love all I can fit in a day! The bathing suits, I totally wonder what happens when people go to the beach - they forget their inhibitions or to look in a mirror!! So so crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your early morning routine! I just haven't been able to get on board with it, but I'm thinking that when the kids start school that might be my time to give it a try :) I also have NO CLUE how to participate in Snapchat. I enjoy following people, but don't expect any snaps from me. I keep a running Whitney Wish List in my planner for birthdays and holidays. I also keep one for my hubby, one for each kid and have a birthday gift giving list to keep track of who I need to buy gifts for. I love my planner and making lists :) Hope you've got some fun plans for your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts