Major Cuteness!!

Sooo...Valentine's Day is over...and all I can think about is warm, sunshine filled days and cute, summer clothes for my girls :)  To get my mind off the 15 degree temperatures, I found some ADORABLE dresses and rompers for spring and summer :) What you might not believe is that all of these dresses are from Walmart and the most expensive dress is $8.98.  Yup. I am totally serious. I have been shopping the girls' department at Walmart for several years now and their selection only gets better and better!  They have so many CUTE things and you can't beat the prices!

Look at this precious little dress!  It comes in a couple of colors- but I really love the peach!

Oh my goodness! LOVE this dress! How fun are the mix of patterns?!

This is just the perfect little sundress
 Isn't this dress SO pretty? I think it would be a perfect Easter dress! It would look precious with a little cardigan too!
 Um. Look at this romper! LOVE the flamingos!! 
 And look at this one! Love the colorful embroidery and the simple chambray!


So- most of Walmart's really cute dresses only go up to 5T.  My two older girls can't wear 5T anymore because they are so tall.  Here's what I have figured out works: if the dress is empire waist/looser style- I can still get away with them wearing a 5T- they just wear capris or cute little ruffle shorts with the dress and it fits more like a tunic! This is exactly what they are doing in the picture below.

This allows me to still buy all of my girls matching dresses- which makes me happy :)


I just have so much fun dressing my girls in fun, cute outfits...and being able to do that on a budget is icing on the cake! Walmart for the win! :)
PS- if you haven't already- you should definitely check out the blog: http://whoawaitwalmart.com
They are always finding awesome products at incredible prices...all at Walmart.  It is so fun to see what they find!

Where do you find the best deals for your kiddos' clothing?  Any other places I need to be shopping?

I feel like I have to give a disclaimer- all of these opinions are my own. 
Walmart has no idea how obsessed I am with their girls' clothing department :)

Comments

  1. My husband and I always talk about how great Walmart is. We can get so much for like $100! Groceries, toiletries, random household goods, etc! I know Target is a better shopping experience but Walmart is just so much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud and happy to be here to share this remarkable testimony, wonderful and extraordinary, I just can't believe now my ex-husband is here with me begging for all his wrong doings, telling me how empty he felt all the while he was away, he left me and caused me so pain after a divorce that occurred 5 months ago. And this whole miracle happened immediately after I contacted Dr. Egwali for help, I am the happiest woman in the whole world today i would say' having him again by my side. It is a miracle for me and my family and eternal pleasure and merriment. I am so happy now and I do not know how much to express my gratitude and appreciation to Dr.Egwali. I would strongly recommend him if you need immediate help as it is guaranteed.
    Email him today /dregwalispellhome@gmail.com or via
    WhatsApp: +2348122948392

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate your kind comments and love engaging with ya'll!!!

Popular Posts